The Last Wolves *Restarted*

(o okay) "umm, hello" flower said.

"I'm Nate, what's your name?" he asked

Lilly smiled, "Of course I'm in this, I've finally found another wolf!!! I want to help as much as I can!!!"

(Before the knock on the door)
Lillian smiled, "Thank you muchly"
Abe squeezed Tiny's hand.
(After the knock on the door)
Lillian jumped, then put her hand in her pocket, where the taser is.
Abe rolled his eyes and waited to see who is would be.

Adam smiled "That's very sweet of you, and it's nice to see even more wolves" he said.

Ken sighed "Now what" he whispered as he walked over to the door. He opened it and wondered.

Then a man came in , he looked almost in shock.

Tiny stood up quickly "Nate? what are you even doing here?" she said.

Alice continued to follow him wondering what he was planning.

Ben smiled and started to follow her.

Tiny sighed "Oh I worry about someone who lives here. A human friend, he knows about wolves and loves to help, but things have been really strange when I go visit him. His name is Ken, and he's a really nice guy. He wouldn't hurt wolves, he would only help them. He takes care of wolves sometimes and even gives some tips out about where the hunters or Scientist are going to go next. He even has he's own secret organization. I can't really remember what it's called, but again it's only for some wolves, and human that only think wolves should be left alone to know. Now when I visit he's really scared and he seems antsy like someone's watching him" she said

Charlotte looked at the ground with angered eyes "My older sister" she said "She's the reason the Alphas, the Betas and any adults would say those things. I use to be a calm wolf, I would rarely get angry. Then she ruined everything"
"Hmm you ready to hunt some wolves?" Jazzy formed a grin, as she glance over.

Adam smiled "That's very sweet of you, and it's nice to see even more wolves" he said.

Ken sighed "Now what" he whispered as he walked over to the door. He opened it and wondered.

Lilly smiled, "Well, I just want to help, and I love being able to meet the other wolves!"

Lillian sulked back into a corner, to stay away from the conversation.
Abe sensed something wrong, but said, "Hello, Nate!! How are you today?"

Quote:
Adam smiled "Well I think that's very nice" He said
_______

Nate looked at Ken "Hey Ken" he sais as he tried to catch his breath, then looked at Abe "Hey Abe, I'm doing fine, but now I'm scared" he said

Tiny looked at her brother "What happened?" she asked. Nate looked at his sister "Mom has disappeared" he said

(o okay) "umm, hello" flower said.

"I'm Nate, what's your name?" he asked

Lilly smiled, "Of course I'm in this, I've finally found another wolf!!! I want to help as much as I can!!!"

(Before the knock on the door)
Lillian smiled, "Thank you muchly"
Abe squeezed Tiny's hand.
(After the knock on the door)
Lillian jumped, then put her hand in her pocket, where the taser is.
Abe rolled his eyes and waited to see who is would be.

"my name is flower" she said.

Flower shrugged. "when i was born, my mother and family came here. Then theyy left me. When i was an adult. So i been my whole life." she said

Nate smiled "Oh, really I didn't know that. Well I've been here almost my whole life" he said

Back
Top Bottom