The Legbar Thread!

Quote:
Hi DA, I think that quote is from a year ago or so.... there are a number of very cool free databases, and we had someone build a test database, in which we put info and pictures to test drive it a little bit. It was pretty cool actually. Subsequently she decided that she liked birds that were bigger and rounder than CLs and ---- it faded away. I think one free database that is easy to set up - and includes photos is SodaDB...and that may have been replaced by a newer one by the same technical software developer. --- So much fun to be had and so little time to have it all. You did get me thinking again though...LOL Thanks!

Have some CLB eggs coming in the post for my broody. Wish Melow was still here to hatch them :(

Best wishes on your hatch Johnn...maybe there's a little Melow2 waiting to grow for you
hugs.gif

Best wishes on your hatch Johnn...maybe there's a little Melow2 waiting to grow for you :hugs

Thanks :) I have been wanting to hatch some CLB's out for a while but I read some where online that they are harder to hatch under a nropdy. But my friend put some under hers and all of them hatched, so its worth a try!

Thanks
smile.png
I have been wanting to hatch some CLB's out for a while but I read some where online that they are harder to hatch under a nropdy. But my friend put some under hers and all of them hatched, so its worth a try!

I just had 11/14 hatch under a first time broody (and two of the remaining eggs were duds), so it's definitely worth a go!

Thanks
smile.png
I have been wanting to hatch some CLB's out for a while but I read some where online that they are harder to hatch under a nropdy. But my friend put some under hers and all of them hatched, so its worth a try!
yay Johnn --

Good luck with your hatch. I actually think that they are easier to hatch under a broody. She will do all the work, no fear of power outages, she knows what humidity is best. Most important thing I think with CL eggs is that they are super fresh.

Back
Top Bottom