The Middle Tennessee Thread

Hey I just found this on Craig's List.

**Join Today**Southern Poultry Exchange

00d0d_jrcB2ZxIwzI_600x450.jpg

more ads by this user
Come join Southern Poultry Exchange! We are a new group on Facebook that promotes buying/selling/trading poultry and poultry supplies. Members are welcome to post pictures of their birds just to show them off, or ask for advice/share knowledge. Please share with all your friends! Thanks!!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/206604539539389?refid=27

Or search Southern Poultry Exchange on Facebook

My Father In Law in Texas bought some feed store Ameraucanas, but I told him they might be EEs. He can't remember what the sign said/spelled Ameri or Ameraucana...he was just blinded by the need to have some chicks!!! LOL
Are there any forms of True Ameraucanas that would would hatch a chick that is brown chipmunk striped?
Here is a picture of 6 Americaunas and 6 SLW:

Easter eggers are mutts so with out know what genes they carry I would expect any color.....that is why they are called Easter eggers.

I'm leaning towards EE, but some of these are gonna have muffs. I'm just loving hearing the new chicks
smile.png

I've got mutt EE's I've breed that have muffs. I find that those w/ muffs & slate legs almost always lay a blue-green egg, whereas those w/ less of those characteristics tend toward the other colors, for example I had some that laid a lovely peach-pink egg, 3 sisters looked alike and laid alike.

Back
Top Bottom