The Middle Tennessee Thread

the last batch of chicks I hatched 3 years ago in my bator, some had severe eye infections, not sure if this had to do with the bator or not, but some of them lost an eye over it. Since then the bator has been stored in an unheated garage. I'm disinfecting it now with bleach water and letting it dry outside, in hopes we will have no further problems....

fl.gif

Thank you all so much! The other 2 Marans roos legs are just not has big as his. My two black roos had some white in their tals so I culled them. What do you think of the blue one? If anyone has a nice FCBM roo or a light color SFH roo with no crest please let me know
smile.png

I'm looking for a man named Wayne who is in Auburntown TN his wife's name is Dorris they sell silkies and showgirls as well as other breeds of chicken!
I considered him a friend till he knowing took all my chickens, their supplies and 4 hovabators!l While i was in the hospital! he has stolen my birds and my Chinese crested dogs!
Contact me @ [email protected]

Please I ask him nicely just to return the dog and he could keep about 2000-3000 thousand in chickens and supplies!

Ok Donna, i'ma need some chicks. Right after I get my run done. I'ma need 2 CCL, 2 SBEL, 2 Blue CM & maybe an orp. Think you can do that? It'll be bout a month or longer if I keep having to work weekends & daily overtime. I'm looking at 20 hours ot over 2 weeks. To bad the government gets most of it.

Hi Holcombes Chick, I am just 30 minutes north of Nashville so we must be close to next door. You need to talk to Chickensmart from Portland. If you are wanting a good roo you need to talk to her right away because her roo guy is coming for them on Saturday. She has Barnvelders, Barnaucanas (Olive Egger), Silkies, BCM Olive Eggers and more.
But alas, my coop is still in the making.
barnie.gif
Our set date to have everything done is by Bluegrass auction on 4/12. Of course my DH (who drives truck) hasn't made it home in two weeks now, AND I just found out my son's ACT test date is the same day as the auction. Hmmmm...go to auction and find him a ride to the test or skip auction and drive him myself? Grrrrr....my master plan just keeps getting pushed back further and further!
he.gif

We are in Springfield/Barren Plains - 13 miles out of town...I love it! Moved here about a year and a half ago. Now to just get the critters set up....

But alas, my coop is still in the making. :barnie Our set date to have everything done is by Bluegrass auction on 4/12. Of course my DH (who drives truck) hasn't made it home in two weeks now, AND I just found out my son's ACT test date is the same day as the auction. Hmmmm...go to auction and find him a ride to the test or skip auction and drive him myself? Grrrrr....my master plan just keeps getting pushed back further and further! :he

We are in Springfield/Barren Plains - 13 miles out of town...I love it!  Moved here about a year and a half ago. Now to just get the critters set up....

I'm between Springfield & Whitehouse, near Oakland. I can give him a ride as long as I'm not building brooders for DMrippy that day. Where's he got to go to? Everyone needs to ride in a Jeep once in their life.

I'm between Springfield & Whitehouse, near Oakland. I can give him a ride as long as I'm not building brooders for DMrippy that day. Where's he got to go to? Everyone needs to ride in a Jeep once in their life.

LOL...he's ridden in them with me before. We're waiting to see if he can ride with one of the other students. They haven't even told us which test site yet! This is still fixing the mess from the ice storm we had. They were supposed to test that week. Thank you for the offer, but hopefully he'll already have a ride...that's the one good thing about having teens...at least half of their friends have cars..LOL.

I could always send the DH to the auction and I take him to the test, but send him to an auction without a chaperone??? He's liable to come back with the whole barnyard! LOL
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom