The moment you realize you have officially become a crazy chicken lady...

Pics
  • When you're at the supermarket having an in depth conversation with the 16 yo checkout guy about how and why you should keep chickens dry, and there's a queue building up.
  • When, at said supermarket, your first port of call is the reduced vegetable section, but you sail past the egg section.
  • When you are suffering from the flu and the only thing that keeps you going is planning and designing your hens next run extension.
  • When you're so involved with your chickens that your cat gets jealous because it's Always About the Chickens.
  • When said cat is so jealous she starts to jump up your back and sit on your shoulder, so you do your chicken chores with a cat on your shoulder, making you the unique combination of Crazy Chicken Lady and Crazy Cat Lady.
  • When you're supervising your chickens' free-ranging and you're sitting in the garden, in the rain, on a camping chair, and your husband brings you a cup of tea in your Crazy chicken Lady mug.
  • When your neighbour calls you a Crazy Chicken Lady and they are not quite joking.

• When you're at the supermarket having an in depth conversation with the 16 yo checkout guy about how and why you should keep chickens dry, and there's a queue building up.
  • When, at said supermarket, your first port of call is the reduced vegetable section, but you sail past the egg section.
  • When you are suffering from the flu and the only thing that keeps you going is planning and designing your hens next run extension.
  • When you're so involved with your chickens that your cat gets jealous because it's Always About the Chickens.
  • When said cat is so jealous she starts to jump up your back and sit on your shoulder, so you do your chicken chores with a cat on your shoulder, making you the unique combination of Crazy Chicken Lady and Crazy Cat Lady.
  • When you're supervising your chickens' free-ranging and you're sitting in the garden, in the rain, on a camping chair, and your husband brings you a cup of tea in your Crazy chicken Lady mug.
  • When your neighbour calls you a Crazy Chicken Lady and they are not quite joking.
Yes! All of the above!! :goodpost:

Good morning! I enjoyed reading through this very much! 💞

My friend calls me a crazy chicken lady...she's getting chicks in August!:jumpy

We put in a new pressure tank for our well, I Iooked at the large box it came in and thought...brooder! We love to repurpose!
Love it! New brooder, great recycling! :clap

Back
Top Bottom