The moment you realize you have officially become a crazy chicken lady...

Okay, so I got it pretty straightened out... now.. to figure out what to use it for :gig
I cut off one section that was a bit too twisted... but I’ll bet some of you could’ve gotten it straight. I couldn’t get it and hubs wouldn’t do it as he thinks I’M as twisted as the cage! :plbb

Attachments

• BFD13AD4-1620-4A83-963D-A6DBD2D1475B.jpeg
    BFD13AD4-1620-4A83-963D-A6DBD2D1475B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Okay, so I got it pretty straightened out... now.. to figure out what to use it for :gig
I cut off one section that was a bit too twisted... but I’ll bet some of you could’ve gotten it straight. I couldn’t get it and hubs wouldn’t do it as he thinks I’M as twisted as the cage! :plbb
:lau

View attachment 1720136 When you see something like this on the side of the road and think... It’s PERFECT!... I’ll just straighten it out a bit and viola.. a perfect chicken “something” !! :lau
And then you find yourself somehow squeezing this into you car and not caring a lick of what passerby’s may think :oops:

I would most certainly pick that up!! My dad taught me well. Must be something you could use that for. I hope you got it.

When I have the actual chance to go to a restaurant, I take home little bits of leftovers like the lettuce garnish on the plate, or chunks of bread from other peoples plates for the girls :lol:

Leftover breakfast is what mine like best. They seem to know when it's Sunday now and come looking for it.

Back
Top Bottom