The moment you realize you have officially become a crazy chicken lady...

Pics

WhoDatChick

Eggstatic Fanatic!
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Sep 6, 2018
Nawlins, Louisiana
5B394A31-14C5-4802-833A-2E7362DA71FE.jpeg
When you see something like this on the side of the road and think... It’s PERFECT!... I’ll just straighten it out a bit and viola.. a perfect chicken “something” !! :lau
And then you find yourself somehow squeezing this into you car and not caring a lick of what passerby’s may think :oops:

View attachment 1720136 When you see something like this on the side of the road and think... It’s PERFECT!... I’ll just straighten it out a bit and viola.. a perfect chicken “something” !! :lau
And then you find yourself somehow squeezing this into you car and not caring a lick of what passerby’s may think :oops:

Looks like a good find to me!

(I like your car decal too :lol: )

I’m away from home right now, visiting relatives in the big city... I call and text my husband two or three times a day to check up on my chickens “did you put them to bed? Are they all ok? Did you remember to snuggle Sammy? How many eggs did they give?” And the #1 favorite... the 7:30 am text/call “have you let the chickens out yet? Water? Feed? OS? Did you move them today?”

Just a little crazy... it’s all good!

I’m away from home right now, visiting relatives in the big city... I call and text my husband two or three times a day to check up on my chickens “did you put them to bed? Are they all ok? Did you remember to snuggle Sammy? How many eggs did they give?” And the #1 favorite... the 7:30 am text/call “have you let the chickens out yet? Water? Feed? OS? Did you move them today?”

Just a little crazy... it’s all good!
All that sounds normal to me :D... nobody loves em like we do!!!

Back
Top Bottom