The Most Beautiful Cross-Breed of 2010! *With Prize*

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Hi Moochie, yes piebald hes just turned 1 yr. I have another thats chocolate dapple he's 2 yrs. and another that red she's 3. I love my bantam doxies. I use to have long hairs but after they grew old and went to doggie heaven we started over with smooth. Wash and wear!
thumbsup.gif

I know this contest is over, but I took this picture this morning of Mel, my beautiful roo. His daddy was a blue partridge Brahma and his mamma was a lemon pyle Brahma. He is huge and still growing!

31698_p1010820.jpg

What a beautiful roo. I didn't even know they came in those colors, I have a light brahma hen and buff brahma hen, I also had a light brahma roo but he was very mean to my little bantams and also would jump us every chance he got so he went into the freeze. Any way love those colors on Mel he's a handsome guy;)

Well, if ya'll want pictures to pass the time, here's a few...
(I'm not entering any of these pics in the contest)

Another pic of Shikaka, one of the hens I entered in the contest, doing what she does best, LOL.
big_smile.png

48412_liesls_pics_533.jpg

And here's a pic of one of my cows, "Cowgirl," and her calf, "Savannah." Cowgirl's a de-horned Texas Longhorn, and her calf was sired by our old Angus bull, "Mike."
48412_liesls_pics_218.jpg

And here's a pic of "Purdy," my dear sweet pet. She was Cowgirl's first calf, and was sired by our old Angus bull "Beege."
48412_liesls_pics_093.jpg

And here she is with her very first calf "Jasmine," only a couple hours old. Isn't Jasmine big!? Savannah's already a couple weeks old in her photo...
48412_liesls_pics_256.jpg

Cowgirl's due to have another calf next spring, any suggestions for a name?
smile.png
I don't know whether it will be a heifer or a bull, but it should be colored very similar to Savannah. The sire's name is Kelvin, and he throws mostly heifers.

Back
Top Bottom