The Most Colorful Rooster!

I'll have to look that up. She also had a cochin roo, May get one later... but my pens are getting full. Busy building a new turn out pen for young ones coming out of the brooder.. Then I'll be full again!

Funny, but Prince who looks like a Black Copper Marans (photo posted above) is actually out of a Black Sex Link hen and a Cockoo Marans roo.

CAB3930D-93AC-4894-A389-10A2424E4BEF.jpeg

here’s rex, some kind of cuckoo maran cross. he was supposed to be a barred rock, so I call him a wannabe one lol

View attachment 2572823
here’s rex, some kind of cuckoo maran cross. he was supposed to be a barred rock, so I call him a wannabe one lol
I just looooooooveee my cockoo marans roo. He's the only one I know for sure won't be agressive with me ever. He's gentle when taking grapes or bread from my hand and is just totally respectful always. Couldn't ask for a better roo. At first I thought he was a barred rock, but the pink legs gave it away. And he's much larger than a barred rock. Meet Charlie Sheen.
DSC_0774.JPG

This contest is who has the most colorful rooster! As usually you may enter one rooster and you may have one vote. No editing can be done in the picture other than cropping. This poll will close on March 13! Have fun!:woot
This, my friends, is our resident brahma, cloud. He's a gentle giant but can and will defend himself more then willingly. The only one of our roos that he isn't able to chase off is our ee rooster, big red.
IMG_20210316_183010_460.jpg

Back
Top Bottom