The most dangerous cake recipe in the world!

The first time I made it, my hubby's best friend was up from Indianapolis for the weekend and around midnight while they were watching some blast from the past movie which I had no interest in, I decided to make me one of these.... 10 minutes later, there I sat in the t.v. room with my mug in hand self indulging in that wonderful quick fix called Chocolate Cake in a Mug!! And no, I didn't share!!

I just made this Chocolate Cake in a Mug, and I have to say it turned out pretty tasty. I made it by the recipe except that I used only 2 TB melted butter, added a pinch of salt, and cooked it only for 2 1/2 minutes on high. My microwave is a crappy little thing that is over 25 years old and I do not know the wattage for it on high. But after 2 1/2 minutes it looked like it was going to over flow so I pulled it out. I lifted off the top 2-inches, put in 2 reg. marshmallows and put the top cake back on. 'Course, I didn't let it sit long enough to completely melt the marshmallows, but it was close to Rocky Road.....if I had added some nuts and chocolate sauce.

I'll make this again when I have a craving for cake, but next time I'll make sure there is vanilla ice cream handy.

I can almost smell in now! Mmmmmm!
droolin.gif

Quote:
I wonder how long it would last in the fridge if ya mixed up the ingredients and put them in baggies, or you could mix just the dry ingredients and have ready made baggies of them to use later.

Back
Top Bottom