The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Ok, I have some more so lets try this again, Ok, up or auction is 6 high sq call duck eggs. The parents of these eggs are directly from Art Lundgrend himself. For those who dont know, Art Lundgrend is one of the best if not the best call duck breeder and shower in the U.S. Three ducks in my current group are from Freddie Gregory in kentucky, he has very high quality ducks, (Not as high as Art's) but his are rare colors, such as chocolate and silver. From these eggs you could get chocolate, white, silver, chocolate pied, pastel, or grey. Fertility has been great, with 98% being the average.

The eggs will be shipped out wednesday, so the bidding ends tuesday night at 8. The bidding starts at $25 and shipping is also $25. Let the bidding begin!

[COLOR=008000]Auction - 10-12 CALL DUCK eggs[/COLOR] Starting at $20 Shipping, $15 Ends Sunday night at 7pm PDT Ships Monday If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total.
Ugh... technically this is over right?
I will take them for $20 if I can TJ :)

Last edited:
Hello all. I just wanted to say that my previous post to Phage wasnt meant to sound snippy. Everyone on this site in all the threads has been so nice. I really appreciate it and all the ppl here. I wasnt even feeling snippy,, just read it later and realized it may have come across that way. This auction stuff is fun! One thing I am confused on is that I just tonight saw the other auction thread..seems like exact same rules(any time frame specified, BIN, ISO, etc), except u need 6 months and 250 posts...? And this "crazy"thead requires 20..Or is there another difference that I am not seeing,, just want to make sure im following the guidelines/rules..thanks!

Back
Top Bottom