The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Anymore auctions...must...HATCH AGAIN lol (I say this and not quite finished with current hatch...but still!)

Anyone?
1f60a.png

I will have 18+ of my sexlinked/frizzled EE eggs available next week!

The rooster is a blue frizzled EE, hens are Barred Rock (and 2 Barred Cochin).
Male chicks will hatch blue or black with a yellow dot on their heads (and will be barred as adults), females will hatch solid blue or black.
50% of the chicks will be frizzled and they will lay lots of blue/green eggs.
Eggs will ship on 3/30. Auction will end at 10:00 PM EST on 3/29.
Bidding starts at $20 plus $15 for USPS priority shipping.

Female and male chicks (male on right)

2 male, 1 female chick.

Last edited:
Legbar
2 males on left 1 female Auto sexing EE

AUCTION # 1 10 + LEGBAR EGGS
AUCTION # 2 10+ AUTO SEXING EE

I CAN COMBINE SHIPPING IF YOU WIN BOTH . AUCTION ENDS 7 PM CENTRAL TIME SUNDAY 3-27-16 BIDDING STARTS AT $15.00 ON THE LEGBAR AND $10.00 ON EE . $15.00 SHIPPING EACH OR $20.00 COMBINED .

THE LEGBAR ARE FROM LINES C AND D . THE EE ARE PART LEGBAR AND CRELE EE . BOTH BREEDS CAN BE SEXED AT HATCH . FERTILITY HAS BEEN GOOD HERE . I CAN NOT GUARANTEE A HATCH DUE TO THINGS BEYOND MY CONTROL . I PACK A BOX IN A BOX AND EGGS IN BUBBLE POUCHES .

I will have 18+ of my sexlinked/frizzled EE eggs available next week! The rooster is a blue frizzled EE, hens are Barred Rock (and 2 Barred Cochin). Male chicks will hatch blue or black with a yellow dot on their heads (and will be barred as adults), females will hatch solid blue or black. 50% of the chicks will be frizzled and they will lay lots of blue/green eggs. Eggs will ship on 3/30. Auction will end at 10:00 PM EST on 3/29. Bidding starts at $20 plus $15 for USPS priority shipping. Female and male chicks (male on right) 2 male, 1 female chick.
I want these so bad!!!! But, my mom has cut me off from hatching anymore eggs because I just hatched 14 chicks and I now have around 75 chickens.

I will have 18+ of my sexlinked/frizzled EE eggs available next week! The rooster is a blue frizzled EE, hens are Barred Rock (and 2 Barred Cochin). Male chicks will hatch blue or black with a yellow dot on their heads (and will be barred as adults), females will hatch solid blue or black. 50% of the chicks will be frizzled and they will lay lots of blue/green eggs. Eggs will ship on 3/30. Auction will end at 10:00 PM EST on 3/29. Bidding starts at $20 plus $15 for USPS priority shipping. Female and male chicks (male on right) 2 male, 1 female chick.
I'll start the bidding at $20. Frizzled EEs!!!!

Back
Top Bottom