The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

$16

Up for auction are 6 Jubilee Orpington eggs. I will use Sally Sunshine's shipping method since that seems to be the best. I have quad of Jubilee Orpingtons. My roo is from FancyChick line and the hens are all from Greenfire.

Opening bid is $16+ $20 shipping. Bid increases by $1 please.

Up for auction are 6 Jubilee Orpington eggs. I will use Sally Sunshine's shipping method since that seems to be the best. I have quad of Jubilee Orpingtons. My roo is from FancyChick line and the hens are all from Greenfire.

Since we get 3 eggs per day, I will only list 6 at a time so they have the freshest eggs for hatching.
Opening bid is $16+ $20 shipping. Bid increases by $1 please. Highest bid at 12 noon PDT wins. I will PM for payment arrangements and ship on Monday 3/20.
Happy bidding! PJ

(I will add more pics when I get home this evening)

Please state which day the auction ends on.
Thanks

Since we get 3 eggs per day, I will only list 6 at a time so they have the freshest eggs for hatching.

Opening bid is $16+ $20 shipping. Bid increases by $1 please. Highest bid Sunday 3/19 at 12 noon PDT wins. I will PM for payment arrangements and ship on Monday 3/20.

Happy bidding! PJ

(I will add more pics when I get home this evening)

Please state which day the auction ends on.
Thanks 

Added date and edited in original post. Thank you

Last edited:
Does anyone actually have birds that actually lay a blue egg? I have raised both Americana and cream legbar and a sapphire none of which actually lay a blue egg the best I have is a blue green egg from the Americana and I mean really blue green. I have seen blue eggs I just can't actually get them and I am tired of feeding birds for months and then getting more green eggs I have lots of green eggs I like green eggs but I want some blue ones. Help.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually have birds that actually lay a blue egg? I have raised both Americana and cream legbar and a sapphire none of which actually lay a blue egg the best I have is a blue green egg from the Americana and I mean really blue green. I have seen blue eggs I just can't actually get them and I am tired of feeding birds for months and then getting more green eggs I have lots of green eggs I like green eggs but I want some blue ones. Help.

My Sapphire from @DMRippy lays a light blue egg almost every day. Jumbo too

Back
Top Bottom