The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

AUCTION!!!
ENDS Monday at 6:30pm Central Standard Time on February 19th , 2017

Money is due at end of Auction for shipping Tuesday Morning!
**Can Ship On Different Days If Buyer Choose!**
All Hatching eggs are from all colors listed below, but covered by male Lavenders! Most will be split to Lavender!
24+ Fertile Muscovy Hatching Eggs!

Bid Starts at $30

FREE SHIPPING!!

Our muscovies are fed NUTRENA - COUNTRY FEEDS ALL FLOCK 18% PELLETS. My muscovy's do free range. I grow my own vegetables without use of chemicals, and feed my freshly grown veggies to my Muscovies daily. They also get fresh fodders grass daily.
**Eggs will be no older then 2 days at the time of shipping. Fertility is 100%. I haven't had a non fertile egg yet. Each group is kept in their own Aviary. Each Aviary is 150 ft by 80 ft. All groups also have access to their very own 50 ft x 50 ft filtered pond. These ponds are not included in the Aviary's dimensions. I breed to increase production of meat, eggs, and beautiful lushes feathers.**
The colors I have are:
1.) Black & Black Pied
2.)Blue, Barred Blue, Blue Pied
3.) White
4.) Chocolate, Chocolate Barred
5.) Lavender

I DO NOT wash eggs! I change bedding in my coops every 3 days or earlier if needed. I take pride in how clean I keep their coops.

You will receive the eggs in the conditions I collected them as!

I have hatched many eggs, but only under a broody mother with a hatch rate of 98-100%. So far the most eggs in a clutch that did not hatch were only 2 eggs. Out of those two eggs, both were developing and quit. I highly suggest using a broody hen to hatch Muscovy eggs rather than an incubator. Lots of people have found it hard to hatch Muscovy eggs in an incubator, while some have found it easy.
** I do not mark eggs**
Eggs will be shipped Monday Morning! Unless buyer asks for a different day.
The shipping box is labeled with shipping eggs stickers as in picture!
Payment is due after auction ends!
Paypal Payment Only!
Can Ship On Different Day Of Your Choosing!
Please feel free to contact me for more details!

** I CAN NOT GUARANTEE HATCH RATES!! THERE ARE TOO MANY FACTORS THAT MAY CAUSE THE EGGS NOT TO HATCH. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON HOW WELL EGGS WERE PACKED AND HOW YOU RECEIVED THE EGGS!! IF ANY EGGS ARRIVE BROKEN OR CRACKED, PLEASE CONTACT US WITH PICTURE PROOF!**

Pictures Are Of Some Of My Ducks. I have Tons More, But Will Need To Take New Pictures!
View attachment 1267032 View attachment 1267033 View attachment 1267034 View attachment 1267035 View attachment 1267036 View attachment 1267038 View attachment 1267039

Below Are Pictures of 2017 Ducklings!

View attachment 1267037View attachment 1267040 View attachment 1267041 View attachment 1267044 View attachment 1267045 View attachment 1267043
What a amazing deal!!!

STILL OPEN TILL MONDAY NIGHT!!
AUCTION!!!
ENDS Monday at 6:30pm Central Standard Time on February 19th , 2017

Money is due at end of Auction for shipping Tuesday Morning!
All Hatching eggs are from all colors listed below, but covered by male Lavenders! Most will be split to Lavender!
24+ Fertile Muscovy Hatching Eggs!

Bid Starts at $30

FREE SHIPPING!!

Our muscovies are fed NUTRENA - COUNTRY FEEDS ALL FLOCK 18% PELLETS. My muscovy's do free range. I grow my own vegetables without use of chemicals, and feed my freshly grown veggies to my Muscovies daily. They also get fresh fodders grass daily.
**Eggs will be no older then 2 days at the time of shipping. Fertility is 100%. I haven't had a non fertile egg yet. Each group is kept in their own Aviary. Each Aviary is 150 ft by 80 ft. All groups also have access to their very own 50 ft x 50 ft filtered pond. These ponds are not included in the Aviary's dimensions. I breed to increase production of meat, eggs, and beautiful lushes feathers.**
The colors I have are:
1.) Black & Black Pied
3.) White
5.) Lavender

I DO NOT wash eggs! I change bedding in my coops every 3 days or earlier if needed. I take pride in how clean I keep their coops.

I have hatched many eggs, but only under a broody mother with a hatch rate of 98-100%. So far the most eggs in a clutch that did not hatch were only 2 eggs. Out of those two eggs, both were developing and quit. I highly suggest using a broody hen to hatch Muscovy eggs rather than an incubator. Lots of people have found it hard to hatch Muscovy eggs in an incubator, while some have found it easy.
** I do not mark eggs**
Paypal Payment Only!

** I CAN NOT GUARANTEE HATCH RATES!! THERE ARE TOO MANY FACTORS THAT MAY CAUSE THE EGGS NOT TO HATCH. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK ON HOW WELL EGGS WERE PACKED AND HOW YOU RECEIVED THE EGGS!! IF ANY EGGS ARRIVE BROKEN OR CRACKED, PLEASE CONTACT US WITH PICTURE PROOF!**

Pictures Are Of Some Of My Ducks. I have Tons More, But Will Need To Take New Pictures!
View attachment 1267032 View attachment 1267033 View attachment 1267034 View attachment 1267035 View attachment 1267036 View attachment 1267038 View attachment 1267039

Below Are Pictures of 2017 Ducklings!

View attachment 1267037View attachment 1267040 View attachment 1267041 View attachment 1267044 View attachment 1267045 View attachment 1267043

AUCTION!!!
ENDS Sunday at 6:30pm Central Standard Time on February 25th , 2018

Money is due at end of Auction for shipping Monday Morning!
36+ Fertile Muscovy Hatching Eggs!

Bid Starts at $40

FREE SHIPPING!!

Our Muscovy's are fed NUTRENA - COUNTRY FEEDS ALL FLOCK 18% PELLETS. My Muscovy's do free range. I feed my Muscovy's freshly grown fodders grass daily.
**Eggs will be no older then 2 days at the time of shipping. Fertility is 100%. I haven't had a non fertile egg yet. I breed to increase production of meat, eggs, and beautiful lushes feathers.**

The colors I have are:
1.) Black & Black Pied
3.) White
5.) Lavender

** I do not mark eggs**

Paypal Payment Only!

Pictures Are Of Some Of My Ducks.
IMG_1501.jpg IMG_1502.jpg IMG_1504.jpg IMG_1506.jpg IMG_1561.jpg IMG_1563.jpg IMG_1600.JPG IMG_1615.JPG IMG_3091.JPG IMG_3093.JPG IMG_3095.JPG IMG_3096.JPG IMG_3097.JPG IMG_3098.JPG IMG_3099.JPG IMG_3101.JPG IMG_3104.JPG IMG_3105.JPG IMG_3106.JPG IMG_3107.JPG IMG_3108.JPG IMG_3109.JPG IMG_3110.JPG IMG_3111.JPG IMG_3114.JPG IMG_3116.JPG IMG_3117.JPG IMG_3118.JPG IMG_3119.JPG IMG_3129.JPG IMG_3131.JPG IMG_3133.JPG IMG_3134.JPG Shipping Label..jpg

AUCTION!! ENDS 2-27-18 AT 9AM CST
6+ Bantam Silver Laced Cochin Hatching Eggs! :eek:
Those adorable fluffballs you know and love in a very difficult to find color. From 2 different pens to give you genetic diversity. I pack eggs with the utmost care to ensure they arrive to you intact and safe. However, due to USPS I cannot guarantee hatch rates. I have not offered these eggs to anyone yet (I have been hoarding them LOL) But it's time to share :) It's exceedingly hard to get lacing perfect to make a show quality bird and I'm not there yet so I will consider these to be pet quality.
I am NPIP + AI clean and your V 9-3 form will be inside the box.

Bidding starts at $24
Shipping $10

Thanks and happy hatching!

pic5.jpg pic1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg pic4.jpg

AUCTION!! ENDS 2-27-18 AT 11:30 AM CST
6 + 2 Large fowl Double Silver Laced Barnevelders :eek:

My incubator is full with these beauties so here's your chance to grab some yard candy! Stunning large fowl barnies with that one of a kind double lacing. My birds are show quality and come from Fossil Rock farms and Dutch lines (No GFF) I pack eggs with the utmost care to ensure they arrive to you intact and safe. However, due to USPS I cannot guarantee hatch rates. Very reliable layers of medium brown eggs. I could eat these OR......let you have an opportunity to hatch some stunning birds! I say HATCH! :clap

Bidding starts at the ridiculously low price of $30
Shipping is $10

20171104_152338.jpg barnies.jpg Spanky and Darla.jpg 3days2.jpg

Last edited:
AUCTION!! ENDS 2-27-18 AT 11:30 CST

My incubator is full with these beauties so here's your chance to grab some yard candy! Stunning large fowl barnies with that one of a kind double lacing. My birds are show quality and come from Fossil Rock farms and Dutch lines (No GFF) I pack eggs with the utmost care to ensure they arrive to you intact and safe. However, due to USPS I cannot guarantee hatch rates. Very reliable layers of medium brown eggs. I could eat these OR......let you have an opportunity to hatch some stunning birds! I say HATCH! :clap

Shipping is $10

I'll start the bidding on this one!

AUCTION!! ENDS 2-27-18 AT 11:30 CST

Shipping is $10

View attachment 1276610 View attachment 1276611 View attachment 1276612 View attachment 1276613

Wish I could bid on these!!!!

Back
Top Bottom