The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

For sale: 2 blue double laced barnvelder babies; going on two weeks old. 2 splash barnvelders sale age and a blue double laced barnvelder rooster about 5 months old. Have a lot of time and effort ad money into these chickens please make reasonable offer.
you probably will have better luck with no shipping if you just posted in the buy sell trade section in their own add.

DH son and I just took a close look, but not in sunlight and it looks black. May need to wait until it feathers in and look at the wing feathers.

I have a rooster that is dark blue, and some of his kids feather in light blue. So I will wait and see.
If it looks black it probably is. The blues are dark, but there's usually dark grey on light grey. Hopefully the rest will hatch and you'll get some of each.
smile.png

Hope you do better on the Lavs than I have. I have a lot of little cockerels I think in those brooders
sad.png

18 hour Auction - Eggs to Ship Tomorrow morning!!

25-30 with extras Coturnix quail eggs. I have Jumbo Browns, and Italians. Eggs have been collected yesterday (Thursday) and whatever gets laid today.

Bidding starts at $16 shipped and this auction ends 7 am Saturday morning. I double box and individually bubble wrap each egg and fill with packing peanuts. Fertility is checked often, I have 20 eggs in my Bator now on day 5 and all but one is veined.

IF you bid on this, please pay my paypal ASAP so I can ship in the morning. Thank you!

6+ Silver Blue Ameraucana Eggs
Starts Now Ends Saturday 11pm EST
I will ship on Monday
Starting Bid is $5
Shipping is $15
Fertility and hatch rate has been 100% for me I have hatched 4 different batches and gotten 100% to hatch

Last edited:
24 hour auction -- 6+ rhodebar eggs

This is my first time on this thread, so just for fun bidding will start at $5! Postage is an additional $12. I bubble-wrap and double-box, and do my best to thwart the USPS's nefarious plans
tongue.png

Finally got pictures today, yay!!! These are my birdies
smile.png
I have three hens, but had a heck of a time getting them all in the same picture at the same time:

Eggs will ship Monday morning so long as payment is received before then! Auction will end Saturday at 5 om eastern.

$5 on cluckitall's rhodebar eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluckitall

This is my first time on this thread, so just for fun bidding will start at $5! Postage is an additional $12. I bubble-wrap and double-box, and do my best to thwart the USPS's nefarious plans
tongue.png

I
24 hour auction -- 6+ rhodebar eggs This is my first time on this thread, so just for fun bidding will start at $5! Postage is an additional $12. I bubble-wrap and double-box, and do my best to thwart the USPS's nefarious plans :p Finally got pictures today, yay!!! These are my birdies :) I have three hens, but had a heck of a time getting them all in the same picture at the same time: Eggs will ship Monday morning so long as payment is received before then! Auction will end Saturday at 5 om eastern. [/quote I will bid $6

tongue.png

Eggs will ship Monday morning so long as payment is received before then! Auction will end Saturday at 5 om eastern.
I'll go $8 on these.

Back
Top Bottom