The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

You're hatch sounds like some of mine. I still haven't gotten out of here. I've been fighting off 3 broodies over 6 chicks! They still have eggs but these were out. One hen I had to catch and lock up. They pounced on one of my Game hens so bad, her eyes are swollen and she was bleeding when I found her. She's in the house now and she hears all the chicks and keeps calling to them. I may wait till she heals and give some of them to her out of spite!

Looks like Nutty won the Ameraucanas. Payment can be made at [email protected] for $37.........................I think I'll go one more day on the other 2. They're laying pretty goo, soooooo

1 Doz BBS and Lavender Ameraucanas
Will be from both pens and you'll probably get a few more BBS than Lavender
Starting bid is $20 and $15 shipping

1 Dozen Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $15

If I don't have enough extras I have other breeds and can maybe add some of those. If you use the link on the California Whole State thread, you'll find a list of my breeds on the breeders page. I'll let you know if I have any available from those breeds.

Once these eggs are packaged and sent, I can't be responsible for what the PO does and everyone has their own way of hatching, so I can't guarantee each hatch. I have lots of babies here and there are a lot out there from the shipped eggs. I package well and all the eggs will be fresh.

Auction ends at 6:00 PM PST on Friday the 19Th
I noticed I made a huge mistake on this auction ending today.

Should have read

1 Doz containing some Black and some BBS Sumatras depends on how many each pen puts out
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $

1 Dozen Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks
Starting bid is $20 and shipping is $15

If I don't have enough extras I have other breeds and can maybe add some of those. If you use the link on the California Whole State thread, you'll find a list of my breeds on the breeders page. I'll let you know if I have any available from those breeds.

Once these eggs are packaged and sent, I can't be responsible for what the PO does and everyone has their own way of hatching, so I can't guarantee each hatch. I have lots of babies here and there are a lot out there from the shipped eggs. I package well and all the eggs will be fresh.

Auction ends at 6:00 PM PST on Friday the 19Th

I left the listing for the AMs on there and didn't mean to. Still going to finish this one off at 6PM though. Busy weekend.

1 Dozen Buff Laced/Gold Laced/Blue Laced Gold Brahma hatching eggs to be shipped on Monday, July 22nd. Chicks in Coop 1 will be blue laced gold or gold laced and chicks from Coop 2 can be any of the three colors. Eggs will be marked. Six of our laying hens came directly from Dan Powell as chicks.

In the spirit of the 24 hour auction, I will start the bid at $15.00 with shipping and handling charges of $15 for Priority Mail or $30 for Express Mail to be added to the final bid price.

We are in Dalton, Georgia. Due to the many variables that go into hatching eggs, including shipping and incubator settings, we can not guarantee hatching eggs. PM me with any questions before bidding. We will allow pick-up Monday afternoon. Paypal payment must be made within 24 hours of the end of auction.

You can find more pictures on our website or on our Facebook page.

I may not be here in the morning to announce the winner. I will check back after lunch tomorrow and announce the winner who bids within 24 hours of my first post. Thanks.

The bid is currently at $18.

Last edited:
I can't wait to get them and heres hoping I get lots of fluffy butts.
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom