The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I am posting a listing for 12 Large Fowl Salmon Faverolle eggs. This will be for shipping on Tuesday, 1/21/14. This auction will end 2 pm est, January 19.
I double box, wrap each egg in bubble wrap, line the box with bubble wrap, and fill with packing peanuts. I am starting collection today for shipping on tuesday.

BIDDING STARTS AT $25 shipped! Good luck!

Just wanted to update the pictures. I think there is still a couple other auctions going on in back posts, so check them out as well...

Argh!! Phooey!! I TOTALLY forgot about the holiday, and I completely goofed on the auction end time, not thinking about my PO last truck headed to the airport at 5:30 today. I'm out of practice after keeping these eggs to myself for the last 6 mos!! To that end, I would like to offer to krazykat0373 the original 12 plus a couple of extras TODAY (get me payment of $55 by 4:30 CDT and I can get them in the mail) and then start collecting for another auction for Monday night, to ship Tuesday. krazykat0373 PM me if this won't work.
Glad to see you back in the game Renee!

We're going to go again!

12+ whatever is laid during the auction
(8 already gathered yesterday, 1-4 laid daily)

Project Chocolate/Chocolate Copper/Mauve/Mauve Copper Marans
this auction will end at 8pm Monday, CDT.

The pen has 2 Chocolate Copper split roos over 2 Chocolate hens, 1 Mauve hen, 2 Chocolate Copper pullets, 1 Blue hen, 1 Splash hen and 2 Black Copper hens.

All stock is feather-legged, however amounts vary. Eggs vary from a 2 to an 8 at this stage, and while the eggs you receive may be light, the eggs from the offspring should (have been in this generation) at least a 4. Back-crossing for color has been successful, but the last back-cross was for body conformation, so egg color was less important.

These birds are a great large size with heavy body and I'm quite happy with the results of this generation.

Bidding begins at $40. Shipped in foam, double-boxed, $15.

Please remember that any shipped eggs may go through damaging travel conditions, and I will do everything I can by packing them in specially produced poly-foam (thanks to BYC's LAMike!) and double-boxing them- sometimes I run out of his foam, and ship in a different foam instead, but still to the same level of protection!

I feed my flocks an exclusive diet made of 12+ grains, herbs and spices, with a highly-digestible protein content for robust eggs- and naturally, robust chicks! These eggs ship well and great hatches result.

You can find my feed recipe here.

No e-checks, please.

Paypal is chookschick at gmail.com

Please feel free to ask questions.

Back
Top Bottom