The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

BY IT NOW!!

I have eggs for sell!

Black Split to Lavender 50% English Orpington Hatching Eggs

I have 22+ eggs from my Lavender Orpington girls that have been bred to a 100% English Black Orpington.

I can either sell all 22 eggs together plus what ever the girls lay between now and the shipping day, or, I can split the eggs up into 2 different orders, 10+ eggs in each!

$110 for 22+ Black Split to Lavender 50% English Orpington eggs

$55 for 10+ Black Split to Lavender 50% English Orpington eggs

I will ship these out either Monday, March 3rd or Tuesday March 4th.

I will only ship to certain states, as long as you nightly lows are above 32 degrees F. I can ship to you.

I can also add a 72 hr. heat pack for $5 to keep the eggs from getting too cold!

Please contact me ASAP!

E-mail: [email protected]

The parents are pictured below

Last edited:
Looks like the winners are:
Auction 1: $37 smfildes
Auction 2: $35 Nakanich
Auction 3: $35 Nakanich
Auction 4: $42 Criskin.

I'm navigating on my phone so correct me if I'm wrong. :)

$17 On this one ;)
$13, #2. Bresse
[COLOR=FF0000]6 Auctions Ending Sunday at 8pm PST[/COLOR] Eggs will ship Monday 3/3 [COLOR=008000](Edited to correct date from 3/4 to 3/3)[/COLOR] Shipping: $12 per Auction, or $16 per two actions. Sorry I cannot ship more then two auctions in a single box so I cannot combine shipping on 3 auctions. 2) Bresse - 10 eggs Starting Bid $10 [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=FF0000]I just posted a video on our site of some of our birds. http://www.juststruttinfarm.com/breeds.html. [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]You will need to scroll to the bottom. Sorry the video is a bit choppy because I think 2 minutes may be too long. Oh well. It's there if you want to try viewing the birds in action. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Bresse[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]We acquired 12 eggs and hatched 10 birds in May 2013. The breeder (Chiquita) we purchased our eggs from got her breeding stock from Green Fire Farms. Of the 10 eggs that hatched, we ended up with 7 girls and 3 boys. We chose the biggest and most robust 4 pullets and 2 cockerels as our breeders. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]I had heard Bresse were indifferent with people, but that has not been my experience. I find them friendly and curious. I have limited experience with the Bresse, but so far I have been very happy with them. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]

Last edited:
$17 On this one
wink.png
Is that $17 on the #2 Bresse?

Thread House keeping notes

1. Please when bidding do not include more than one picture when cutting an pasting the original add. Cut and pasting the details is excellent as then we all know exactly what you are bidding on. If you are bidding on one of a multi auction offering there is no need to include the pictures of the eggs you are not bidding on. It just takes a teeny tiny bit of effort to just select what you are bidding on THANK YOU!!!

2. Please could sellers (or any motivated thread member) if possible update the status of auctions within the last hour before it ends. This is especially helpful for multi auction offerings and popular auctions. On the other hand no need to do this every 10 minutes. Once in the final hour is ideal.

3. There are super eggs and offerings being made. Beware of snipers if you really want something.

4. To recap, If an auction ends at say 5.00 PST any bid placed with a BYC time stamp of 5.00 is valid. 5.01 is not.

5. Thank you everybody for making your thread run so well.

6. Have fun!!!!

Agreed, although I wouldn't be bothered at all if people just deleted all of the pictures and quoted the text only. Scrolling past a bazillion pictures every. single. time. a new bid comes in, gets old.

Back
Top Bottom