The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

6 Fresh (just grabbed them from the nesting box) Bearded Belgian D'Anver Bantam Hatching Eggs!
*I also have one White Silkie Bantam Egg from Snooki today I will throw in if you want it! :)

Bidding Starting at $3

I am located in Indiana. $10.00 Shipping via USPS Priority, usually delivered in 2-3 Days.

Bidding Starts: Now

Bidding Ends: 12 Noon Tomorrow, so I can ship tomorrow as well!

Parents of our flock

I'll go $7.00. Needing some fresh stock in the worst way. Lol.

Shirley Temple

Eggs, runs have been super muddy...but these eggs are pretty clean.

Pina Colada

Quote:The *GREENFIRE LINE* eggs are mine but the parents are not. The birds live on the farm, with the farmer. I get them from the farmer.

(I feel like Milton on Office Space right now!)

The Trout Runners are mine, and I have lots of chickies of my own :v)

So you are buying the "Greenfire Line" eggs and reselling them?

Quote:

So you are buying the "Greenfire Line" eggs and reselling them?
You guys are a curious & inquisitive bunch, I'll give you that. :)

Please PM me if you have more questions about these very fertile and fresh eggs. I will answer them. If you PM me before you place a bid, great. If there are not any bids this auction I will put the rest of my eggs in the incubator. I love these babies.

Are you selling eggs that aren't your own?

The *GREENFIRE LINE* eggs are mine but the parents are not. The birds live on the farm, with the farmer. I get them from the farmer.

(I feel like Milton on Office Space right now!)

The Trout Runners are mine, and I have lots of chickies of my own :v)
I am sorry, but this isn't a normal auction. When you were asked if you were selling eggs that were not your own that meant that they were not from your own flock. The question wasn't if you had stolen them. So your answer should have been yes. You are selling eggs that are not from your own birds. If we were confused it is because you didn't state this in the original listing. Normally people on here are selling eggs from their own flock. So now the question is how old are these eggs? When did you buy them and how old were they when you got them? I haven't shipped eggs yet but I understand that it is ideal for eggs to be no more than three days old when they are shipped. That way they aren't more than a week old when they go into the incubator. P.S. It happens so often that they aren't likely to file charges but when you post photo's that are copyrighted you are breaking the law. Just FYI you are opening yourself up to thousands of dollars in fines by doing so.

AUCTION ENDS 3/12/15 10:20AM CST. 5 auctions in one post. Specify the Auction number and your bid. Increase bids by minimum $1, please. :)

GREENFIRE FARMS DIRECT LINES

AUCTION #1: TWO Bielefelder eggs (can ship in same box if other auction won).
Starting bid $2.00

AUCTION #2: SIX Swedish Flower hen eggs
Starting bid $12.00

AUCTION #3: SIX Altsteirer eggs
Starting bid $12.00

AUCTION #4: ONE DOZEN Sulmtaler eggs
Starting bid $24.00

AUCTION #5: FOUR Trout / Grey / Mallard Indian Runner duck eggs (can ship in same box if other auction won).

Starting bid $8.00

Please contact me via pm as soon as the auction ends for payment. Buyers will have to pay tomorrow morning via paypal so I can guarantee freshness & ship Thursday morning!!

SHIPPING is $20 per box. Thank you everybody...

Britt

THIS AUCTION IS OFFICIALLY CANCELLED. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE THESE EGGS PM ME AND WE'LL WORK IT OUT. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS PLEASANT.

yep, a lady called me and said i could pick them up even though they were closed. ask for their number and let them know you're expecting eggs.

The mail truck runs between the post office branches every day. I don't think you could pick up anything on a Sunday, but I could be wrong. My husband is a rural carrier, and he hates working a Tuesday after a holiday. They have the Saturday evening mail truck, Sunday evening mail truck, Monday morning and evening mail trucks, and Tuesday morning mail truck deliveries. Nightmarish. FYI, don't ever ship right after a Monday holiday and NEVER in December. Particularly live birds. Busiest time.

Back
Top Bottom