The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Originally Posted by jan12

Bantam Silver Double Laced Barnevelders

This auction if for 6+ bantam silver barnevelder eggs from my flock from GFF. I've had 100% fertility from these eggs, and hatch rate at my farm has been great. I bubble wrap each egg and double box them. Bidding starts at $20. Shipping is $18 additional. This auction ends Friday 4/24 6:00pm Eastern time. Thanks, and happy bidding!

$32

Now what's the status of that Svart Hona auction of KYT....
big_smile.png

Funny you should ask - I was just working on updates
lol.png

Quote:

Auction #3 - Oh, yea, I almost forgot. 2+ Svart Hona hatching eggs

Combined shipping discount - Any 2 auctions, subtract $10 from the total; all three, subtract $20 from the total.
Well, my broody girl decided to officially come out of broodiness today and gave me an egg, as well as her coop mate.
thumbsup.gif
So, I have 4 eggs to send tomorrow.
celebrate.gif

Quote: I haven't had time to get pics of the birds today. All I have of them is from a few months ago when they were still young. I'll try to dig them up. Here are egg color and size photos

These are the Isbar X eggs - the actual ones you will get

This shows the Isbar pullet eggs next to a K-cup container to show size. Again, the exact eggs to be sent.

This photo shows the actual color of the Isbar eggs from above better.

Originally Posted by jan12

Bantam Silver Double Laced Barnevelders

This auction if for 6+ bantam silver barnevelder eggs from my flock from GFF. I've had 100% fertility from these eggs, and hatch rate at my farm has been great. I bubble wrap each egg and double box them. Bidding starts at $20. Shipping is $18 additional. This auction ends Friday 4/24 6:00pm Eastern time. Thanks, and happy bidding!

$32

Congrats, Phage!! You are the winner!! PMing you!!!

Thanks, all, for participating!! :)

Back
Top Bottom