The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Pics
Did I win?
FOR AUCTION 6+ Blue Mottled & Black Mottled D'Uccle Hatching eggs to ship from CA on Tuesday 3/19/13 I have Blue & Black Mottled in the same pen so you will get either color or both. Bid starts at $10 with shipping (USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation) @ $15.00 Bidding ends at 4:25 pm PST on Sunday. Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. I take Paypal.

Last edited:
You are bidding on 5+ eggs from my calico and B/BL/MOTTLED pen, roos are calico or black frizzled carrying mottled, hens are either mille/fluer or lemon blue, or calico... and if they happen to lay I will also add in eggs from my chocolate cochin project. All birds are bantam. Bidding starts at $5-, shipping will be $15-

You are bidding on 5+ eggs from my calico and B/BL/MOTTLED pen, roos are calico or black frizzled carrying mottled, hens are either mille/fluer or lemon blue, or calico... and if they happen to lay I will also add in eggs from my chocolate cochin project. All birds are bantam. Bidding starts at $5-, shipping will be $15-

$5

Auction - 6 Golden Laced LF Cochin eggs. Maybe more if they lay tomorrow. The lines are Doerr and a single Horstman hen. I have fertile eggs from this pen in the incubator. This is a relatively rare variety, and are very friendly and beautiful. I don't have recent pics at this time. This is a pic of the juvenile trio I had shipped in from Mr. Doerr. This cockerel has been replaced by a son and there is a daughter also in the pen.

Bidding started at $15 + 13 shipping in a medium priority box. Planning to ship on Wednesday.

Please PM me with any questions.

Listing ends at 6:27 pm on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Auction - 6 Golden Laced LF Cochin eggs. Maybe more if they lay tomorrow. The lines are Doerr and a single Horstman hen. I have fertile eggs from this pen in the incubator. This is a relatively rare variety, and are very friendly and beautiful. I don't have recent pics at this time. This is a pic of the juvenile trio I had shipped in from Mr. Doerr. This cockerel has been replaced by a son and there is a daughter also in the pen. Bidding started at $15 + 13 shipping in a medium priority box. Planning to ship on Wednesday. Please PM me with any questions. Listing ends at 6:27 pm on Tuesday.
$15

Auction - 6 Golden Laced LF Cochin eggs. Maybe more if they lay tomorrow. The lines are Doerr and a single Horstman hen. I have fertile eggs from this pen in the incubator. This is a relatively rare variety, and are very friendly and beautiful. I don't have recent pics at this time. This is a pic of the juvenile trio I had shipped in from Mr. Doerr. This cockerel has been replaced by a son and there is a daughter also in the pen.

Bidding started at $15 + 13 shipping in a medium priority box. Planning to ship on Wednesday.

Please PM me with any questions.

Listing ends at 6:27 pm on Tuesday.

my bators are so overfull but I have been looking for these everywhere $16

You know Cochins, there is no predicting when they will lay. The GLCs do better than my blacks and breed naturally.
That's good to know. Hopefully when I have more room you will still have some more available!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom