The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for auction is three breeds. Bid on as many as you'd like. You don't have to bid on all three. All three sets of eggs will each start at $5. Shipping is $13, and if more than one set shipping will be $16. I take PayPal and will ship these eggs on Monday April 1st, unless otherwise discussed. I pack very well and have never had an egg break. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or PM me. This auction will end at 3:15pm on Thursday April 25th. The three breeds available are; 6+ French Black Copper Marans 6+ Silver Laced Wyandottes 6+ Easter Eggers

Last edited:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-only-thread/300#post_10789444

Up for auction is three breeds. Bid on as many as you'd like. You don't have to bid on all three. All three sets of eggs will each start at $5. Shipping is $13, and if more than one set shipping will be $16. I take PayPal and will ship these eggs on Monday April 1st, unless otherwise discussed. I pack very well and have never had an egg break. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or PM me. This auction will end at 3:15pm on Thursday April 25th. The three breeds available are;
6+ French Black Copper Marans

I will open the bid on the French Black Copper Marans at $5.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-only-thread/300#post_10789444

Up for auction is three breeds. Bid on as many as you'd like. You don't have to bid on all three. All three sets of eggs will each start at $5. Shipping is $13, and if more than one set shipping will be $16. I take PayPal and will ship these eggs on Monday April 1st, unless otherwise discussed. I pack very well and have never had an egg break. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or PM me. This auction will end at 3:15pm on Thursday April 25th. The three breeds available are;

I will open the bid on the French Black Copper Marans at $5. 

Ok great if you win I will ship together :)

6+ Silver Laced Wyandottes
6+ Easter Eggers

Chickengirl where are you located? Just curious how far the eggs would have to travel. Also, when does your auction end??? March? Or April?

6+ Silver Laced Wyandottes

6+ Easter Eggers

Chickengirl where are you located?  Just curious how far the eggs would have to travel.  Also, when does your auction end???  March?  Or April?   

This auction will end at 3:15pm on Thursday April 25th
I'm in california

Quote: Since this is a 24 hour thread I think she means March 28th at 3:15 pm Pacific time. April 25th is a bit more than 24 hours... more like 28 DAYS away.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom