The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

2hrs left, immediate ship or get lots of extras and will ship monday

up for auction 6 + LARGE FOWL EE eggs. barred rooster and mix color ee rooster over wild, white and splash hens. they throw a beautiful light blue to mossy green egg.

]

bidding begins at $3
shipping $15

will post some pictures later on today

auction and 1030 a.m. Saturday morning

Up for 24 hour auction is some beautiful, blue Easter Eggers! You will receive 8+ eggs and they will be shipped on Monday the 8th of April. I pack very well and have never had an egg broken. i just checked fertility last monday and theyre 100% fertile. They're beautifully colored hens with a pure white roo. Bidding starts at $5 and will end Easter Sunday at 1:30pm. I charge $13 for shipping. Any questions please feel free to ask.

We'll be here, but shipping to AK is a bit rough.

Oh I know! I think I would only feel ok with shipping from the west coast. It's one reason why I didn't order chicks and got mine locally. I have heard of a couple locals taking a chance with shipped eggs, lower hatch rate in some cases, but worth it to introduce more breeds up here.

Oh I know! I think I would only feel ok with shipping from the west coast. It's one reason why I didn't order chicks and got mine locally. I have heard of a couple locals taking a chance with shipped eggs, lower hatch rate in some cases, but worth it to introduce more breeds up here.
I shipped Ameraucana eggs to AK in 2011, but never heard how they did. It took 4 days rather than the usual 2-3 days with the continental US.

I sent 32 eggs to Alaska about a year or so ago and 28 hatched, so that's not to bad. I think as long as they are collected fresh and packaged well they would make it. I didn't wrap in bubble wrap, but used newspaper and pretended they were fine china and then stuck them in ice cream tubs, then the box. None broke and they all developed, but 4 didn't hatch. Sometimes the longer the distance the faster things ship too. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom