The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for 24 hour auction is some beautiful, blue Easter Eggers! You will receive 8+ eggs and they will be shipped on Monday the 8th of April. I pack very well and have never had an egg broken. i just checked fertility last monday and theyre 100% fertile. They're beautifully colored hens with a pure white roo. Bidding starts at $5 and will end Easter Sunday at 1:30pm. I charge $13 for shipping. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Only an 1 1/2 hours to go!! Current bit at only $5!

I sent 32 eggs to Alaska about a year or so ago and 28 hatched, so that's not to bad. I think as long as they are collected fresh and packaged well they would make it. I didn't wrap in bubble wrap, but used newspaper and pretended they were fine china and then stuck them in ice cream tubs, then the box. None broke and they all developed, but 4 didn't hatch.  Sometimes the longer the distance the faster things ship too. Go figure.

That's good to hear! I look forward to giving it a try

You won
smile.png
ill PM you my info thanks!
Congratulations! Those are beautiful eggs and birds.

OK I am going to throw some of my eggs in.I am going to offer 6+ English Lavender orpington eggs and 4 English split to lavender hatching eggs for a total of 10+ eggs.I am on my 4th generation using 100% Black English Orpington roo's over my Hinkjc lavender hens then selecting the best hens from this bunch to continue my breeding program..Being in the 4th generation these birds are close to 85% English and 15% Hinkjc.My lavender orpingtons look like true orpingtons and I am going to continue breeding the best orpingtons I can get to help make Lavender Orpingtons look like orpingtons in the US.The auction ends Tuesday night at 8PM ET and will ship Wednesday morning..Starting price is 15,00 and shipping is 15.00.

OK I am going to throw some of my eggs in.I am going to offer 6+ English Lavender orpington eggs and 4 English split to lavender hatching eggs for a total of 10+ eggs.I am on my 4th generation using 100% Black English Orpington roo's over my Hinkjc lavender hens then selecting the best hens from this bunch to continue my breeding program..Being in the 4th generation these birds are close to 85% English and 15% Hinkjc.My lavender orpingtons look like true orpingtons and I am going to continue breeding the best orpingtons I can get to help make Lavender Orpingtons look like orpingtons in the US.The auction ends Tuesday night at 8PM ET and will ship Wednesday morning..Starting price is 15,00 and shipping is 15.00.

Back
Top Bottom