The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Often longer distance is better!!
wink.png
Really? Well good haha we will see what they do. Go chickies!!

This auction begins at 9:00 am 4/25 and ends 9:00 am 4/26 PST I am offering 12+ Jubilee Orpington eggs, I get nearly a dozen a day, and will send plenty of extras. My lines are from Greenfire Farms. I selected for "loud" coloring. Im not sure what is correct, but it is what I like. Ive got a group of purchased eggs that need to go in the incubator, so these can go to someone if they want them... instead of into my omlette. Bidding starts at $1, shipping is $20. I only take PayPal, thanks!
$40

This auction begins at 9:00 am 4/25 and ends 9:00 am 4/26 PST I am offering 12+ Jubilee Orpington eggs, I get nearly a dozen a day, and will send plenty of extras. My lines are from Greenfire Farms. I selected for "loud" coloring. Im not sure what is correct, but it is what I like. Ive got a group of purchased eggs that need to go in the incubator, so these can go to someone if they want them... instead of into my omlette. Bidding starts at $1, shipping is $20. I only take PayPal, thanks!

I bid $50.00

24 hour auction for 12+ Black Copper Marans Sex-link/ barnyard mix hatching eggs. These chicks will be either sex links or Marans/rir, nhr. Great for someone starting a layer flock. I have my Black Copper Marans roo in with my layer flock ( barred rocks, nhr, rir) and they make very cute hearty babies. They will be hybrids that lay very well. Their eggs should be a few shades darker than the average brown egg. Bidding starts at $5. Shipping is $13. Auction ends at 1:00pm on Friday April 26th. They will ship Monday.

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=A52A2A]This auction begins at 9:00 am 4/25 and ends 9:00 am 4/26 PST I am offering 12+ Jubilee Orpington eggs, I get nearly a dozen a day, and will send plenty of extras. My lines are from Greenfire Farms. I selected for "loud" coloring. Im not sure what is correct, but it is what I like. Ive got a group of purchased eggs that need to go in the incubator, so these can go to someone if they want them... instead of into my omlette. Bidding starts at $1, shipping is $20. I only take PayPal, thanks![/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=A52A2A].[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

I bid $100.00

Back
Top Bottom