The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Both auctions end at 8 am Saturday .

First auction
Banty Polish
Wcb and cuckoo some are frizzle, there is one lonely buff laced hen also.
These birds have all been shown. Multi best of breed and ch. Aoccl
8+ eggs $15bid + 15 shipping

Second auction
Whatever is laid in the pre show pen
In order for one of our seramas to move into a breeder pen they must score at least a 75 in two shows table top. The birds in this pen have not been to a show yet . They are show prospects. Their parents are my show birds. The parents have multiple bb, ch. Tt , ect.

This is also where my brooders live they are frizzle cochins, frizzle turken, and a blr whynadott. So there could be some seramas broody Crosses. But most will be seramas eggs.
8+ eggs 20bid +15 shipped

I will happily email pictures. I'm not responsible for eggs once they leave

I have 18 eggs 9 Buff laced bantam frizzle polish and 9 white crested black/blue Bantam Frizzle Polish eggs these girls have a white frizzle polish roo over them so sometimes they throw a splash.

In the Buff laced pen i have a smooth buff laced roo over smooth hens that all have the (frizzle gene) I have hatched out babies that are frizzle from these (people have asked so thats why im clarifying)

And I have A White frizzle roo (he is in my profile picture) over white crested black and white crested blue and black crest on black smooth hens one of the girls is a blue crested that is bearded.

[email protected] Winner pays $16.00 shipping.

$15.00
Ends at 8:00 am Sat 27th CST will ship Monday the 29th

This auction begins at 9:00 am 4/25 and ends 9:00 am 4/26 PST I am offering 12+ Jubilee Orpington eggs, I get nearly a dozen a day, and will send plenty of extras. My lines are from Greenfire Farms. I selected for "loud" coloring. Im not sure what is correct, but it is what I like. Ive got a group of purchased eggs that need to go in the incubator, so these can go to someone if they want them... instead of into my omlette. Bidding starts at $1, shipping is $20. I only take PayPal, thanks!

I bid $100.00

$101

sad.png

Last edited:
This auction ends at 11:30 am central time Saturday april 27.Auction #1 12+ eggs white ameraucana bantams. Auction #2 12+ eggs BBS ameraucana bantams.Bidding starts at $12.00 plus $15.00 shipping.I can combine shipping if you win both.Fertility has been very good.Incubators are full.These are real deal.I have been breeding ameraucanas for about 40 years and helped develope several of the bantam colors.NPIP

Back
Top Bottom