The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I put rice in and got the humidity down to 30%
smile.png
woot.gif

I try telling people about the rice and I swear they'll spend all night messing with other things and then can't get a thing to hatch. Usually goes in one ear and out the other, especially when someone else is telling them to open the incubator and do this and do that. Stick the rice in and walk away!
I agree with you and will keep this tidbit in my back pocket for future hatches. (do the dry hatch,,,on the Gulf Coast, high humidity!)
I know it will dry out a cell phone that has been dropped into water....:thumbsup

22 hour AUCTION:

what: 25+ swedish flower hen hatching eggs
when: auction ends 10 AM Tuesday July 16th, PST, eggs will ship tomorrow afternoon. Prompt payment a MUST.
shipping: eggs will ship in large flat rate box and will be tube bubble wrapped with open ends. Cost $17
bidding: starts at $10

CANNOT combine shipping... just too many eggs.

Do they have Blue or white spots on them?

Last edited:
I try telling people about the rice and I swear they'll spend all night messing with other things and then can't get a thing to hatch. Usually goes in one ear and out the other, especially when someone else is telling them to open the incubator and do this and do that. Stick the rice in and walk away!
KIMMMMMMM! Come help me!!!!!!
bow.gif
Your babies are due on Wednesday and ummmm, I'm freaking out.

Up for 12-Hour Auction! 6+ Gold/Buff Laced Brahma Hatching Eggs! Starts now and ends @9am Tuesday July 16 Payment must be made immediately following auction end. Will ship tomorrow morning. This is the last time ill offer these for a few weeks! These beautiful, docile, giants are the perfect backyard addition. They're friendly and calm, and love the presence of people. There is a possibility of hatching either Buff Laced or Gold Laced chicks. Fertility has been tested and is great. These chickens are just over a year old and laying even in the heat here in California. The eggs are collected at least twice a day and kept on a turner, in appropriate temperature, until shipment. I pack very well and individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap and nestle them snugly. Shipping is $15 Starting bid $5

Up for 12-hour auction 12+ Silver Laced Wyandotte Eggs! Starts now and ends at 9am July 16th PST Please pay immediately following auction end so I can ship tomorrow morning. I won't be offering these for a few weeks after this one. Bids start at $6 Shipping is $15 I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and nestle them snugly and securely. I haven't had an egg break yet! These are great hatchers. I've hatched about 50 in the past month and I am done for the year. Fertility has been 90 to 100% and hatch rate about 80 to 90% here at the farm. They're beautiful, fluffy, and easy to look at. Great layers and don't mind being around children.

I bought some Bourbon turkey eggs from Arielle (along with others of hers from a BIN) and I picked them up from the PO this morning. I have never had shipped eggs (and there have been lots) with air cells as perfect as these! Every single one is intact and small...I can't believe they were shipped. Between her awesome packaging and close proximity (NY-Mass) I'm confident they'll do well.

So kudos to Arielle. Totally recommend!

Back
Top Bottom