The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Yes, I don't subscribe to that thread. I only see what is posted on this auction thread.

I could suggest that this off the wall "project" be referred to as EEs since the likelihood that they ever be accepted in the SOP as Ameraucanas is slim to none.

I could suggest that this off the wall "project" be referred to as EEs since the likelihood that they ever be accepted in the SOP as Ameraucanas is slim to none.
sad.png
"off the wall"

Last edited:
Thought we are " supposed" to talk on the chat thread not here! Just sayin.
tongue.png
Not when it is directly related to an auction/seller. If you want to ramble on about incubation techniques or fermented feed, that would be the place. If you want post your auction on another thread, and then use this thread to advertise, I would suggest it is represented accurately.

sad.png
"off the wall"
Lavender and possibly Splash may be accepted at some point in the near future. Some are working on Mottled and Barred, but there is thought to be a problem getting sufficient shank/foot pigment in these varieties. Chocolates have pigment, but not slate legs. Soooooo, getting 5 breeders each with 5 years breeding silkied chocolate/mauves and THEN gathering 50 birds of sufficient quality and paying the several hundred $ cost of an acceptance meet and the needed paperwork qualifies as unlikely to say the least.

Some of us in this project....which we always refer to it as anyway...are doing it as much for the preservation of the birds as close to the standard as possible...(for most of us.) as for any real recognition...are you just trying to be rude? If so how come? I have respected your opinion in many instances and have seen your posts several times. Sometimes You can be opinionated and certainly don't mince words...while TECHNICALLY they may be considered EEs because they don't adhere to the SOP....why be nasty about it? Why even bring that up..did someone ask about that? I think some people just like to stir the pot. :barnie

Back
Top Bottom