The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

~FancyFavie~ Is having another Auction on my Faverolles 10 plus of my Salmon Faverolles fertility has been excellent bidding will start at $10.00 and shipping is $15.00 I double box and pack each egg individually Austion starts 10pm EST 4/6 and ends 4/7 at 10pm EST .. Good Luck, and Happy Bidding... ~FancyFavie~

[COLOR=800080]~FancyFavie~ Is having another Auction on my Faverolles 10 plus of my Salmon Faverolles fertility has been excellent bidding will start at $10.00 and shipping is $15.00 I double box and pack each egg individually Austion starts 10pm EST 4/6 and ends 4/7 at 10pm EST .. Good Luck, and Happy Bidding... ~FancyFavie~[/COLOR]

So is this two separate auctions on the two threads for a total of 20+ eggs then?

I have 12+ Golden Phoenix Hatching eggs for Auction on a different thread.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...egg-auction-and-bin-thread/2540#post_13202229

This gets very confusing. PLEASE post each auction on one or the other thread or you find people bidding on the SAME eggs on both threads.

You are most welcome to post another auction here if you have 2 sets of eggs. That is completely fine and is what like Fancie Favie is currently doing.

You can also alternate threads for different sets of eggs.

Lets keep it simple! THANKS!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
~FancyFavie~ Is having another Auction on my Faverolles 10 plus of my Salmon Faverolles fertility has been excellent bidding will start at $10.00 and shipping is $15.00 I double box and pack each egg individually Austion starts 10pm EST 4/6 and ends 4/7 at 10pm EST .. Good Luck, and Happy Bidding... ~FancyFavie~
Bid $16

I have 10 Crested Cream Legbars eggs that can be shipped out tomorrow
Bidding start at $40.00
Or 6 for $20.00

18 ++Black LF Cochin @ $45.00
12 for $40.00
9 for $35.00
Shipping is included in price. Please PM me with info and I will send you an invoice. Auction ends Monday at 1 pm central time.
I also have Bantam RIR's
6++ eggs starts at $25.00 shipping is included.
My hatch rates have been 89 - 95% so far. I check them every week plus I feed 18% protein plus vitamins for optimal health and hatch ability.
I am not responsible for your hatch rate to many variables with shipping and your incubator. If eggs are broken from p.o. I will refund the cost of those eggs only with proof in pictures , or replace them free . You pay the shipping cost for replacements. I have shipped eggs all over with good hatch rates.

Hi Triplell. Please could you clarify.

Are you selling these as a BIN or as auctions? It sounds like you are offering auctions. If so are you offering 2 different cream legbar auctions, one for 10 eggs and one 6 eggs? However you say 10 eggs OR 6 eggs. Does this mean the same eggs are being offered in 2 different auctions?

Also are you offering 3 different cochin auctions one for 18, one for 12 and one for 9 eggs? Do you have 39 fresh eggs available or are you offering the same eggs three different ways?

If they are buy it now that is fine as when they are sold you can post sold.

If your post really is for 6 different auctions please list them as others do (such as Papa Brooder) :

auction 1
10 Crested Cream Legbars eggs shipped out tomorrow
Bidding start at $40.00. Shipping included. Auction ends Monday at 1 pm central time

auction2
6 Crested Cream Legbars eggs shipped out tomorrow
Bidding start at $20.00. Shipping included. Auction ends Monday at 1 pm central time

etc.

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom