The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have up for auction 12+ Ancona duck eggs. I have a chocolate drake with silver, blue, chocolate, and one black female. These are all four or less days old. I have had fantastic fertility rates. Unfortunately, I do not have a camera at this time. The auction will start at $1 and it will be $20 for shipping. The auction will be over 4/9 at 9 AM est. They will ship as soon as payment is received. Thanks!
$2

I have up for auction 12+ Ancona duck eggs.  I have a chocolate drake with silver, blue, chocolate, and one black female.  These are all four or less days old.  I have had fantastic fertility rates.  Unfortunately, I do not have a camera at this time.  The auction will start at $1 and it will be $20 for shipping.  The auction will  be over 4/9 at 9 AM est.  They will ship as soon as payment is received.  Thanks!

$3

~~Quote: Originally Posted by sarasweatman View Post I have up for auction 12+ Ancona duck eggs. I have a chocolate drake with silver, blue, chocolate, and one black female. These are all four or less days old. I have had fantastic fertility rates. Unfortunately, I do not have a camera at this time. The auction will start at $1 and it will be $20 for shipping. The auction will be over 4/9 at 9 AM est. They will ship as soon as payment is received. Thanks!
$4

Last edited:
I have up for auction 12+ Ancona duck eggs. I have a chocolate drake with silver, blue, chocolate, and one black female. These are all four or less days old. I have had fantastic fertility rates. Unfortunately, I do not have a camera at this time. The auction will start at $1 and it will be $20 for shipping. The auction will be over 4/9 at 9 AM est. They will ship as soon as payment is received. Thanks!
$6

No takers??
hmm.png

Must...resist...must...resist...O who am I kidding I would likie some Olandsk Dwarf eggs
big_smile.png

I bid $12.00

See bumpershoot
hugs.gif
we really are in the same boat lol

Must...resist...must...resist...O who am I kidding I would likie some Olandsk Dwarf eggs :D

I bid $12.00

See bumpershoot :hugs  we really are in the same boat lol

Thank you.... I was beginning to think no one like the little guys...... I think they are just adorable and so friendly:)
Yes - we are all in the same boat, too many breeds and not enough pens:p

This is a BIN: 6 WELSUMMER hatching eggs + 6 EASTER EGGER hatching eggs for a total of 12 eggs PLUS any extras that are laid. $15 plus $18 shipping.
You MAY very well get a dozen Easter Eggers in addition to the Welsummers, it just depends on how well they lay for the next few days. I've been getting a dozen every 2-3 days from them with this warm bright weather we've been having. The Welsummers vary but I can guarantee a minimum of 6.

Fertility has been nearly 100% with 100% hatch rates here at home. Other buyers of my eggs have had 85% hatch rates or better. Of course much of it is dependent on the post office and how they handle the eggs but I do my best to package them well enough to survive an earthquake! :)

Reply sold and send a PM to work out the details.

My Welsummers are at various stages of the egg-laying cycle so some eggs will be very, very dark while others will be lighter in color.

My Easter Egger eggs come in a variety of very pale blue to olive green (yes, an Olive Egger is in the mix). Happy to add pictures upon request but egg color never seems to show up properly in pictures, lol.

Easter Eggers:

Welsummers:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom