The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

FOR SHIPPING ON THE 26TH
24HR AUCTION:

8+ SMALL BELTSVILLE WHITE TURKEY EGGS.

I HAVE TWO HENS LAYING AN EGG EACH EVERY DAY SO YOU WILL GET AT LEAST 8 EGGS BUT I WILL PROBABLY SEND THE EGGS I GOT TODAY AND YESTERDAY AS EXTRAS TOO.

BIDDING STARTS AT $25 AND SHIPPING WILL BE $12 (MEDIUM FLAT RATE).

I BUBBLE WRAP EACH EGG AND THEN NESTLE THEM IN PACKING MATERIAL AND I DOUBLE BOX WITH PACKAGING BETWEEN THE TWO BOXES.

AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW, 12/23 AT 3:00PM EST.

BUY-IT-NOW: 6 + MOTTLED / SPANGLED 100% ENGLISH ORPINGTON HATCHING EGGS.

MARC SACRE / AUTUMN FARM LINES

NPIP-CERTIFIED AND AI-TESTED AND CLEAN.

BIN PRICE IS $46 AND THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING! THESE WILL BE MAILED OUT TODAY, TUESDAY.

Weather across the US has been a non-issue with my shipped eggs. Hatch rates have been fantastic. My eggs are packed egg-sceptionally well. :)

***if you live in WASHINGTON STATE and would like to do a local-pick up let me know.***

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

BUY-IT-NOW: 6 + MOTTLED / SPANGLED 100% ENGLISH ORPINGTON HATCHING EGGS.

MARC SACRE / AUTUMN FARM LINES

NPIP-CERTIFIED AND AI-TESTED AND CLEAN.

BIN PRICE IS $46 AND THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING! THESE WILL BE MAILED OUT TODAY, TUESDAY.

Weather across the US has been a non-issue with my shipped eggs. Hatch rates have been fantastic. My eggs are packed egg-sceptionally well. :)

***if you live in WASHINGTON STATE and would like to do a local-pick up let me know.***

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I would like to buy these

thumbsup.gif

Duck eggs - BIN $20 shipped for 1 dozen.
I have young pekin girls who are laying, some will be crested. I do have young scovies who are in the same pasture, but they don't associate and none have been showing signs of breeding, but there is a slim chance that there could be mules.

Another set of Muscovy egg by request. These will go out MONDAY and you need to get ahold of me with an address Sunday night or Monday AM, i'm on a plane tuseday and that will be it from me till after new years.

12+ Muscovy eggs 20.00 bid, shipping $15.00 .

This Auction is NOT 24 hrs, It ends Sunday night at 8 Pm PACIFIC time. Sorry, i spaced putting it up yesterday. These are french Muscovy eggs, a friendly bird ideal for the table, but a fablous mother and decent egg producer as well. My girls each hatched out 2 clutches last year, and a few did 3. They are some of the best mothers around if you are trying to raise geese, peas, or other tricky eggs and want something that is not a bantam that can sit on a large number of eggs.

These eggs are mostly clean, but still a wee bit muddy as we are still getting rain.

Happy bidding!

Back
Top Bottom