The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Okay, for the month of January, there has been a total of 33 auctions and a total of $553 spent (not including shipping) with an average price of $16.76 per auction. It's now the month of February,
HAPPY BIDDING! :) :D

Today I have THREE auctions! One for Seramas, and two for standard eggs

The two standard egg auctions are MUDDY EGG AUCTIONS! I wasn't going to offer them, but people in the auction chat thread convinced me to. It rained all day Saturday, and Saturday's eggs were muddy, so were most of yesterday's eggs.

The eggs I get today will be added to these, so all the eggs will be 1 to 3 days old when shipped tomorrow

Here is a pic of the eggs I have as of yesterday (Saturday's and Sunday's eggs. There are 70 in the basket). There should be another 30-40 today to add to them.

The Marans eggs colors are fairly accurately showing on my monitor. Most are NOT super dark eggs. Most of my real dark egg hens are not laying yet, but most of my Marans hens are with real dark egg line roosters.

Here are the chickens I have, with some pics and brief descriptions: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/cathys-poultry-and-stuff

The eggs are unmarked because I didn't expect to sell them. Some of these are Ermine eggs! I was not going to sell any of these yet!
th.gif

The Olive Egger eggs included are from EE hens with Marans roos.

All 3 auctions begin at 10:00 am (ummm... now) central time and will end 8:00pm CST TONIGHT for shipping tomorrow morning. I will need Paypal payment as fast as possible after the auctions end so I can get the eggs ready to ship.

================================================
AUCTION #1 SERAMAS

4+ SERAMAS: These are leftover from filling an order. They are all frizzled, silky/silky split, and booted. I will add whatever I get today, which could be anywhere from zero to 5 eggs.

Bidding for the eggs starts at $2 Shipping will be extra. You are bidding only on the eggs.Shipping for most zones in the lower 48 will be $6 to $11 (More for Alaska)

AUCTION #2 DARKEST MUDDY EGGS

40+ DARK MARANS EGGS: I will go through and pick out the darkest eggs, which means these will mostly be Black Coppers. I'll include some Olive Eggers if you want them.

Bidding for the eggs starts at $15 Shipping will be extra. You are bidding only on the eggs.Shipping for most zones in the lower 48 will be $11 to $30 (More for Alaska)

AUCTION #3 LEFTOVER MUDDY EGGS

40+ LEFTOVER EGGS: Whatever is left from above. There may be several barnyard mixes with these eggs (unmarked so I don't know if I can determine which ones they are to pull them out). The barnyard mixes are all Marans crossed with other breeds.

Bidding for the eggs starts at $8 Shipping will be extra. You are bidding only on the eggs.Shipping for most zones in the lower 48 will be $11 to $30 (More for Alaska)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom