The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have a box of eggs that are needing to ship ASAP.

$30 shipped. Over 20 Ancona duck eggs with a chance of a Pekin mix being hatched. I seperated them on January 28 and there are 2 eggs from 1/30 and everything else is from 1/31 to 2/3. These are ready to ship now cause the person who wanted them didn't pay or respond to my messages!
PayPal [email protected] and PM me.

Mine!

Great deal, bosingleton!!  If I had incubator room, I would have snatched them to add to my Ancona lines. 
I have one or two more spots left in March orders for pure eggs. Pm me if you're interested. These are from 5 different lines, one of the being yours.

Last edited:
What is difference in this thread and just in time? How many threads have auctions? I'm not have through site yet and keep finding more stuff to check out.

There are just these two auction threads. Not much difference. At times both are going full steam. Just read the first page of each for the rules.

Up for auction 12+ pure hatching eggs
Starting bid $15 plus $15 shipping.
Auction starts now and ends Friday at 9pm EST and will ship out Saturday.
I currently have 8 Crested Cream Legbars, 2 Rhodebars, 2 Autosexing Olive Eggers
I will add any layed Thursday and Friday
The Cream Legbars are Greenfire farms line from PapaBrooder. I have 2 pens with 1 roo and 6 hens in each pen.
The Rhodebars are Greenfire farms line. I have 1 roo and 4 hens.
The Autosexing Olive Eggers are from PapaBrooder. I have 1 Rhodebar roo over autosexing olive eggers. The olive eggers came from green fire farms line when they first started with the Rhodebars and they were laying olive green eggs.
I have only pictures of Cream Legbar. Will get pictures of the others tomorrow.

Auction starts now and ends Friday at 9pm EST and will ship out Saturday.
I currently have 8 Crested Cream Legbars, 2 Rhodebars, 2 Autosexing Olive Eggers
I will add any layed Thursday and Friday

$15
big_smile.png

What is difference in this thread and just in time? How many threads have auctions? I'm not have through site yet and keep finding more stuff to check out.
this one is supposed to be a 24hr auction thread. in case you have extra that needs to be shipped out immediately. the just in time auction thread is for longer auctions

Auction starts now and ends Friday at 9pm EST and will ship out Saturday

this one is supposed to be a 24hr auction thread. in case you have extra that needs to be shipped out immediately. the just in time auction thread is for longer auctions

Good catch FVRM! I just noticed that! swindledana, is there any way this auction can be edited to end tomorrow (Thursday FEB 5th) instead? With shipment Friday?

This is from the first page.

auctions end the following day at the exact same time of day that they were first posted UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
If an auction is listed at 9:00am on a Monday then the latest bid can be entered at 9:00am the next day -Tuesday - Bids entered at 9:01 or later would be too late. Including the make sure you want the eggs and can pay for them before bidding.

They can be longer as long as they are specified.

Back
Top Bottom