The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Hello, I tried to put a bid on the auction and it said it had to wait to be approved or something? Is this because I am new and can't bid?

Get out there and get involved in the conversations. You may learn some stuff or be able to teach some stuff...or both. There are threads on here to suit almost anyone. You could come to the "Old folks home" thread, or the "sitting with a cup of coffee" thread. We will talk your ears off.

AUCTION 6+ Show Quality bantam cochin hatching eggs. Eggs will ship on Monday morning with priority shipping. PayPal only! Shipping will be $15 and bidding will start at $8. The pen consists of one smooth barred rooster over two white frizzled hens, one smooth black mottled Hen, and one smooth white hen. Rooster and hens are of show quality. I would post pictures but wifi is not letting me. These bantams are in there own breeding pen with cold fresh water and homemade breeder feed. I will send more than six eggs to make sure you receive healthy eggs! Fertility is great here but I cannot guarantee hatch rate for you due to shipping and the postal service! I will pm the winner as soon as the auction is over! This auction will end tomarrow at 7:00p. If there is any questions please ask! Happy bidding! Of p's. This is my fist time selling on byc!
AUCTION ENDS IN 15 MINUTES

TaylorHobbyFarms,
My wife said if your chocolate Orp's laid Cadbury Eggs I could by your eggs to hatch
yuckyuck.gif

12+ Chocolate English Orpington "Large Fowl" hatching eggs. Will be shipped via Priority Mail on Monday, June 1st. Our chocolate Orpingtons are from Marc Sacre lineage and were purchased directly from Heirloom Orpingtons. Eggs will be wrapped in tissue, then bubble wrap, and then packaged in a box within a box surrounded by shredded paper. Eggs can not be guaranteed due to the unpredictable nature of shipping and/or incubation settings. PM with questions. Bidding starts at $35. A shipping and handling charge of $15 will be added to the winning bid. We only ship within the continental 48 states. More information and pictures can be found at our website at www.taylorhobbyfarms.com Bidding will end at 10:45 p.m. EST on Saturday, May 30th.
I know it's after 10:45, but i didn't see any other bids. If you have no other bids and would still like to sell them, i offer the $35 plus shipping. Thanks Carolina91

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom