The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

No prob.
I wonder if there is a "wanted ad" thread. If so; maybe someone will post the link..(I am always on a crappy phone on the mobile version).
If there isn't a wanted ad thread.....someone should start one.

In the BYC buy/sell section you can create a wanted ad. https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/36/chicken-hatching-eggs
After you click the button to "create new ad", there is a drop down box to change the type from "for sale" to "wanted".
wink.png

Others post in the chat threads "ISO" - in search of.

Or YOU could start a "wanted" thread!
smile.png

I have Royal & Blue Palm and Black & Blue Mottled Turkey eggs. They are in separate pens, but could be a mix or two, as the girls all love my RP Tom and one occasionally flies over the fence. :( Most should be pure though.

I would love to get some! Do you think they'll be laying this coming fall? Or do turkeys lay in the fall?

12 Icelandic Fertile Hatching Eggs, BIN
These will be available until Monday at 3:00 PM then then they will go in the incubator if not sold. I can ship them on Tuesday.
I have two dozen eggs to sell quickly. I will sell these at $20 per dozen to move them quickly and if you buy both they can ship together for $15 Priority shipping. The eggs were laid no more than 4 days before shipping so they will be fresh eggs. I got most of my Icelandics from Jake Levi in Michigan last December when he had to cut back for health reasons and from Lavender Fleece Farm, those are Behl birds. I have three pens that I rotate roosters in for better diversity in appearance and bloodlines. Three of my four roosters have rose combs and one has a straight comb. Sorry the pictures are not better, it may be time for a new camera. The shipping is $15 for priority mail and these can be on their way to you tomorrow.

Auction ends at noon central time on Thursday the 11th. To ship out on Satruday the 13th.
6 Goloden Cascade hatching eggs.
Starting bid $25.00 shipping included.
These birds are great layers! They are a mix of Holderreads and Sandhill stock. They have an easygoing disposition somewhat like that of Pekins. I think they are very pretty birds. I have hatched gobs of them already this year. I can not guarantee your hatch in any way.
Thanks!

Auction ends at noon central time on Thursday the 11th. To ship on Saturday the 13th.
6 Bibbed Hookbill eggs.
Starting bid $25.00 shipping included.
These birds are from Holderreads stock. They are great layers. They rival our Mallards in their desire to be out foraging. They will sometimes try to fly, but can not really fly. I can not guarantee your hatch in any way.
Thanks!

Auction ends at noon central time on Thursday the 11th. To ship on Saturday the 13th. 6 Bibbed Hookbill eggs. Starting bid $25.00 shipping included. These birds are from Holderreads stock. They are great layers. They rival our Mallards in their desire to be out foraging. They will sometimes try to fly, but can not really fly. I can not guarantee your hatch in any way. Thanks!
$25

Back
Top Bottom