The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

3+ *Surprise* Turkey Hatching Eggs

Bourbon hens over Slate toms. My stock are from 'desertmarcy'.

Starting bid: $15.00

Shipping $15.00

Ends tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m Central Standard Time.
PayPal to: [email protected] --immediately following for shipment.

I have not tested fertility on these. I'm unable to start my incubators up at the moment, so am offering these at a lower price, so someone can get some cute poults out of these before I start hatching them myself.
Last year, fertility was almost 100%; and I had great hatches of lively, healthy poults.
I have even gotten chocolate poults in the past, but I'm not sure which cross it was. I had lavender toms at the time in with them as well.
My toms have been very active, and my hens have been squatting, so chances of fertility are good, but I can't guarantee it as I have not hatched any from them this year, as of yet.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

Metella, Do you currently have Appenzeller Spitzhauben hatching eggs (or chicks) available?

My incubator is totally maxxed out, so I'm offering the very LAST eggs from my Spotted Naked Neck pen as a "Buy It Now"

$15 for an even one dozen plus $13.50 for Medium Flat Rate shipping, ($28.50)

OR $18 plus $18 shipping for 18 eggs plus Large Flat Rate shipping. ($36.50)

Would need to be shipped tomorrow morning - so must be claimed and paid for tonight, basically!

If you are interested please write "TURKEN - SOLD" and send me a PM so I can give you my Paypal address, and they will get in the mail first thing tomorrow.

(I have an event on Saturday so I won't be able to make it to the post office at all that day - sorry for the less than 24 hours - but I thought I'd at least offer them up!)

Not all will be Naked Necks - about 75% or more will be. Degree of spotting will vary from minimal to extreme.

Below: BABIES! Pic of youngsters from these hens being raised by my neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom