The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have a BUY IT NOW available for Silkied Lavender and Silkied Black split to Lavender Ameraucana eggs. 18 eggs for $60.00 total includes shipping.

I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Lavender and Silkied Black split for Lavender Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. Please know that technically these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

These are project birds that I have been working on for over 4 years now. If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation...no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever! You can read more about and get involved with the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project

Egg color is improving and ranges from blue to bluish green to greenish
droolin.gif

More pics of these adorable furry chickens here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/988157/silkied-ameraucana-eggs-lavender-and-black-split-to-lavender

Thanks!

I have another one of these up for grabs for shipping tomorrow morning. Breaking up the pen soon so not many more offerings on these.

4 Peafowl Hatching Eggs

Starting bid: $40.00
Shipping: $15.00
Ends: 6/28 at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time

Shipping will take place as soon as eggs are all collected.

Prince (peacock) has been very active and vocal of late, so there is a very high chance the eggs are fertile, but my incubators are turned off for the summer and I do not want to see these eggs go to waste.

Princess was last year's peababy

Prince (these are older pictures, I'll try and find some current ones).

Blessings -

~ Aspen

4 Peafowl Hatching Eggs Starting bid: $40.00 Shipping: $15.00 Ends: 6/28 at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time Shipping will take place as soon as eggs are all collected. Prince (peacock) has been very active and vocal of late, so there is a very high chance the eggs are fertile, but my incubators are turned off for the summer and I do not want to see these eggs go to waste. Princess was last year's peababy Prince (these are older pictures, I'll try and find some current ones). Blessings - ~ Aspen
Wish I had the room for them

I have 4 peacocks right now 2 1 year old and 2 4 month old mine never laid yet so i don't know what the eggs taste like my son always wanted them and he sol one of his goats to get them

Quote:

Quote:
Yes, their eggs are like a large, rounded chicken egg and can be eaten. However, their laying season is very short and they do not begin laying until their 2nd or 3rd year. Mostly they are beautiful to look at. Their personality and antics are my favorite thing about them, they remind me of a cats. They are very curious in nature and love getting into whatever you are doing. I know several people who free range their peafowl and have several guard dogs that keep watch over them, they seem to do very well and are great watch dogs themselves. If something is going on out at the pens after dark, or during the day, Prince will holler and let me know. Blessings - ~ Aspen

Quote:

Quote:
Yes, their eggs are like a large, rounded chicken egg and can be eaten. However, their laying season is very short and they do not begin laying until their 2nd or 3rd year. Mostly they are beautiful to look at. Their personality and antics are my favorite thing about them, they remind me of a cats. They are very curious in nature and love getting into whatever you are doing. I know several people who free range their peafowl and have several guard dogs that keep watch over them, they seem to do very well and are great watch dogs themselves. If something is going on out at the pens after dark, or during the day, Prince will holler and let me know. Blessings - ~ Aspen
I have 4 peacocks (2 males 2 females) and I let them free range. They stay around the neighborhood during the day, and then at night they roost in the highest tree on my property! I love them!

I have 4 peacocks (2 males 2 females) and I let them free range. They stay around the neighborhood during the day, and then at night they roost in the highest tree on my property! I love them!
I had two free roaming peacocks. The female disappeared after a storm and the male got murdered by our goose. He got to close to his wife. She was a duck. He also killed the ducks first husband. Which was also a duck. That goose no longer resides here.

I had two free roaming peacocks. The female disappeared after a storm and the male got murdered by our goose. He got to close to his wife. She was a duck. He also killed the ducks first husband. Which was also a duck. That goose no longer resides here.
Wow that's scary

Back
Top Bottom