The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Have you had much luck shipping to eastern states? Im in MI and I'd love 8to buy, but Im nervous.

I'm in NY and ship everywhere from NY to CA with great success! I have a very specific way of shipping and it works pretty good :)

And just heard from Kattington she's in IN I sent her 18 eggs and she had a 100% hatch :D she posted on the silkied Ameraucana thread if you want to read about her hatch and see pics.

Thanks!

I'm in NY and ship everywhere from NY to CA with great success! I have a very specific way of shipping and it works pretty good :)

And just heard from Kattington she's in IN I sent her 18 eggs and she had a 100% hatch :D she posted on the silkied Ameraucana thread if you want to read about her hatch and see pics.

Thanks!

I had excellent hatch rates with your eggs, and im in CA. It wasn't 100%, but I got more than I expected!!!

6+ paint silkie eggs up for auction. Mothers a paint and fathers a black. My first hatch and I got 2 black chicks and 2 paint chicks. I bubble wrap each egg and place them in the middle of the box on bubble wrap and secure them with more bubble wrap so they don't move during shipping. They will be in a medium flat rate priority box. They have been kept in an air conditioned room air cell up in an egg carton and undisturbed.

Bidding starts at $10 and shipping is flat rate $11.95

Auction ends at 1 am thursday morning June 30th. Will ship same day. Payment by paypal only. I will notify the winner.

Thanks!

Ditto. I'm in TN and I had 11 of 15 hatch from a batch from you last year!

Ditto. I'm in TN and I had 11 of 15 hatch from a batch from you last year!

Thank you
big_smile.png

I have a BUY IT NOW available for Silkied Lavender and Silkied Black split to Lavender Ameraucana eggs. 18 eggs for $60.00 total includes shipping and can ship out today if paypal is received by 3:30pm EST.

I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Lavender and Silkied Black split for Lavender Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. Please know that technically these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

These are project birds that I have been working on for over 4 years now. If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation...no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever! You can read more about and get involved with the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project

Egg color is improving and ranges from blue to bluish green to greenish
droolin.gif

More pics of these adorable furry chickens here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/988157/silkied-ameraucana-eggs-lavender-and-black-split-to-lavender

Thanks!

Still have one of these up for grabs and I can ship it today if paypal is received before 3:30 pm EST
jumpy.gif

Thanks!

I'm in Washington and have shipped all over the country. The best hatch I had was the eggs I sent to Florida. The New York ones did OK, New Jersey box was completely smashed by the post office. Even though they were double boxed none of the eggs/chicks survived. The eggs I shipped to the West coast were a mix bag. Some good hatches but some bad due to poor service by the post office. You just never know what you're going to get. A couple of the eggs shipped locally were cracked, but all the eggs to the East arrived intact.

Back
Top Bottom