The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

big_smile.png
hope you have a GREAT hatch!

Just wanted to let everyone know you can not beat her eggs I have bought literally hundreds of eggs online over the years and soo many do not develop or start and quit. If I get a couple chicks from hatched eggs I am happy, sometimes I get lucky and have several hatch but that is few and far between.

Anyway to get back to Thesopiledchicken's Silkied Ameraucana eggs I bought well so far I have 100% fertility and developing great, crossing everything that they all hatch boy would that be wonderful. Thank you again for the beautiful eggs. I just now put 8 of them under one of my Broody bantam cochins to help the odds of some of them hatching.

I would buy from her anytime in the future if I needed more of any breed she raises. She is the best!

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know you can not beat her eggs I have bought literally hundreds of eggs online over the years and soo many do not develop or start and quit.  If I get a couple chicks from hatched eggs I am happy, sometimes I get lucky and have several hatch but that is few and far between.

Anyway to get back to Thesopiledchicken's  Silkied Ameraucana eggs I bought well so far I have 100% fertility and developing great, crossing everything that they all hatch boy would that be wonderful.  Thank you again for the beautiful eggs.  I just now put 8 of them under one of my Broody bantam cochins to help the odds of some of them hatching.

I would buy from her anytime in the future if I needed more of any breed she raises.  She is the best!

Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me :)

Good luck with your hatch!!!!

These are a few of my breeders.
Muddy egg auction! Ends tomorrow, July 5 @ 3pm est. Payment is to be made immediately at auction end. 12 Swedish flower hen eggs! Exactly 12 eggs will be sent. They're super dirty but they aren't squeaky clean either. It's been raining the last 2 days here non stop. Auction starts at $15 and shipping will be an additional $18. Uncrested rooster over crested and uncrested hens. My original breeders came from 3 different farms so you will get genetically diverse chicks. NPIP & AI TESTED. Eggs will ship Tuesday July 5 @ 4pm est. Send me a message if you have any questions!

Updated to add this picture. These are the actual eggs you sre receiving. Laid yesterday and today.

Last edited:

These are a few of my breeders.
Muddy egg auction! Ends tomorrow, July 5 @ 3pm est. Payment is to be made immediately at auction end. 12 Swedish flower hen eggs! Exactly 12 eggs will be sent. They're super dirty but they aren't squeaky clean either. It's been raining the last 2 days here non stop. Auction starts at $15 and shipping will be an additional $18. Uncrested rooster over crested and uncrested hens. My original breeders came from 3 different farms so you will get genetically diverse chicks. NPIP & AI TESTED. Eggs will ship Tuesday July 5 @ 4pm est. Send me a message if you have any questions!

Updated to add this picture. These are the actual eggs you sre receiving. Laid yesterday and today.
nevermind

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom