The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

If the eggs are double boxed and packed well, they should do fine... most of the trucks do have AC... I received eggs this week and we've had triple digit heat index the whole time and they did fine...

Biggest issue is a lot of hens are either taking a break from the heat, molting or gone broody... :/

"BUY IT NOW" 4 [COLOR=0000CD]Peafowl[/COLOR] eggs!!! :ya I have 4 eggs now, so would like to ship them tomorrow. $40 includes shipping Could be any of these colors, white, blue, white eyed, black shouldered....
Hi! I'm wondering if you have any more peafowl eggs - we just received 6 four year old peafowl from a friend and would like to add some peachicks to the group since I don't think they're laying any more this season. Also wondering if you have any serama eggs. I hatched a couple eggs from you this spring and everyone adores them :) Thanks!!

Hi!
I'm wondering if you have any more peafowl eggs - we just received 6 four year old peafowl from a friend and would like to add some peachicks to the group since I don't think they're laying any more this season.

Also wondering if you have any serama eggs. I hatched a couple eggs from you this spring and everyone adores them
smile.png

Thanks!!

I may be getting more. They slowed down this week, it's been hot, but they may still lay more before stopping for the year. I do have Serama eggs, although they are a bit slow right now also. I have two orders to go out first. Please shoot me a pm to get on the list :) Thanks!

Closed go down for new one

i have four hatching eggs from my hen belgian bearded d'anver i think and my black breasted red plymouth rock rooster i have cracked a couple before and they ended up being fertile and hers are almost always fertile i had collected six before when we finally found where she was laying that means the oldest one was six days old and only two ended up not being fertile, they are both bantams and my rooster is from a guy who makes breed i have a picture of the girl the boy and the chicks we have six that have hatched and the male seems to be gold and black and the girl is difficult to describe so i will have a picture of her :) this is my first time doing this so sorry if i am not that great.

ends 4:00 tomorrow

i am starting the bid at $4 and $15 for shipping

this is the boy down below

and this is the girl down below

and this is a younger chick but i am not sure of the gender yet

Last edited:

Black jersey giant hatching eggs
10 + 2 extra

Starting bid 15.00
Shipping 18.00

Ends tomorrow sunday 3:00 pm pacific time. .to give easterners time to pay for monday shipping

Ships monday...

Good luck everyone. .!

Closed go down for new one

i have four hatching eggs from my hen belgian bearded d'anver i think and my black breasted red plymouth rock rooster i have cracked a couple before and they ended up being fertile and hers are almost always fertile i had collected six before when we finally found where she was laying that means the oldest one was six days old and only two ended up not being fertile, they are both bantams and my rooster is from a guy who makes breed i have a picture of the girl the boy and the chicks we have six that have hatched and the male seems to be gold and black and the girl is difficult to describe so i will have a picture of her :) this is my first time doing this so sorry if i am not that great.

i am starting the bid at $4 and $15 for shipping

Last edited:
4 hatching eggs

from my hen belgian bearded d'anver i think and my black breasted red plymouth rock rooster

i have cracked a couple before and they ended up being fertile they are both bantams and my rooster is from a guy who makes breeds

i am starting the bid at $4
$15 for shipping

ships Tuesday

Back
Top Bottom