The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

A few of the serama chicks I hatched last week from @TJChickens eggs. I love them! Thanks Cindy!

Whoo Hoo...
celebrate.gif
Thank you!

I am VERY interested in bidding next time on serama eggs, I was out of town when this was going on and I'm bummed I missed it! [COLOR=0000CD]10 or more...Serama Eggs! Silkied and smooth feathered[/COLOR] :weee Ships tomorrow or Wednesday Eggs are from silkied and smooth. Starting bid $16. Shipping $12. Ends tomorrow (Tuesday) morning 8am PST Eggs will be less than 3 days old. More pictures here.... https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/7278369/tjchickens-seramas/

Oh, you are pretty close to me. I'm in Julian. The rainstorm we just had has slowed everybody's laying, but as soon as they pick back up, I will be selling more. I also have cockerels to sell if you're interested. PM me if you want....
big_smile.png

I can put up an auction for Serama eggs or a mix of my various bantams since they are not laying a lot right now.... if I don't get to it and somebody wants some, please just let me know. :)

Ok! Thank you both for the input.
I know I'm a newbie to this thread, but felt I should comment on this topic. Kate has some very nice birds, she raises both bearded and non bearded. If you decide not to use him you might want to offer him for sale to someone who wants non bearded birds. Although most folks breed only bearded (myself included), he might be of great interest to someone else...non bearded silkies are a recognized variety. I'm assuming he is the white cock bird in the pics? He looks nice...

Also, TJChickens, when your d'uccle start laying I'm very interested! Have any pics of your birds?

Blue / Black/ Splash Double Laced Barnevelder Hatching eggs

Eggs come from two different Barnevelder pens, and are marked. Both pens have blue roosters over black and blue hens. I just candled eggs I set last week and fertility is very good. If you would like I can mix in some Swedish Flower eggs, I have about 8 available right now.
My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean (blue-house-farm.com).

Exactly 18 eggs (that's how many I can fit in a box the way I wrap them, double boxed and individually bubble wrapped)

Starting bid is $30

Shipping is $16

Edited: Auction ends tomorrow (Sunday) 5pm

These will be shipped (or put in my incubator, please save me from too many winter chicks :)) on Monday.

Last edited:
Blue / Black/ Splash Double Laced Barnevelder Hatching eggs Eggs come from two different Barnevelder pens, and are marked. Both pens have blue roosters over black and blue hens. I just candled eggs I set last week and fertility is very good. If you would like I can mix in some Swedish Flower eggs, I have about 8 available right now. My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean (blue-house-farm.com). Exactly 18 eggs (that's how many I can fit in a box the way I wrap them, double boxed and individually bubble wrapped) Starting bid is $30 Shipping is $16 These will be shipped (or put in my incubator, please save me from too many winter chicks :)) on Monday.
no one sees me doing this... :oops: $30

Back
Top Bottom