The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Oh yeah, I pick up at the P.O. for several yrs. now.
big_smile.png
I have actually found the best areas to get eggs from..from there to here. Yes, it makes a difference. I find the mid of the country I usually get eggs in good shape. East coast..have had a lot of problems. Texas, AZ., CA, is ok..Washington state. Upper East Coast...bad!
I think when people get enough eggs shipped from all over, (like you :), they learn which postal routes have the rough hubs.

Those porcelains are very pretty. Have a friend that got one that I hatched. Hers is making it into the Calendar this coming yr. Very very sweet bird!

That's cool! The porcelains are so pretty. They are one of my favorites. You know...One of the breeds you always want to keep!

I think when people get enough eggs shipped from all over, (like you :), they learn which postal routes have the rough hubs.

Anything going through Atlanta is a gamble. And they just don't care. Packages clearly marked "Fragile" end up smashed and at the bottom of their sorting containers. I've even had eggs completely smashed, ruining other mail in the process. But I've still managed to hold up a pretty strong hatch rate most of the time.

12 First Import Silverudd's Blue Hatching eggs

This is the first time these have been offered in this forum. The eggs are super fresh from two pens with proven roosters. Silverudd's Blue are one of the rare breeds developed by Martin Silverudd in Sweden.

They are production egg layers of light to minty green eggs. Some of the eggs can have a blue tint.

These chickens are only medium size, but lay large eggs. They are docile and good foragers. I have never had a mean one. They have a single straight comb and come in blue, black and splash colors. With these eggs all three colors are a possibility for chicks.

The auction ends at 3:00 CST on Monday. Please pay with paypal at the end of the auction. Your eggs will be shipped on Monday evening after payment is complete. I will PM you when the auction ends. I am NPIP-TN, as well as have approval for shipping to VA. I ship nationally.

Shipping is $15.00. I am starting the bidding at $25.00 for 12 eggs!

Feel free to PM me with questions. Lisa

Last edited:
Blue / Black/ Splash Double Laced Barnevelder Hatching eggs Eggs come from two different Barnevelder pens, and are marked. Both pens have blue roosters over black and blue hens. I just candled eggs I set last week and fertility is very good. If you would like I can mix in some Swedish Flower eggs, I have about 8 available right now. My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean (blue-house-farm.com). Exactly 18 eggs (that's how many I can fit in a box the way I wrap them, double boxed and individually bubble wrapped) Starting bid is $30 Shipping is $16 Edited: Auction ends tomorrow (Sunday) 5pm These will be shipped (or put in my incubator, please save me from too many winter chicks :)) on Monday.
$35

Blue / Black/ Splash Double Laced Barnevelder Hatching eggs Eggs come from two different Barnevelder pens, and are marked. Both pens have blue roosters over black and blue hens. I just candled eggs I set last week and fertility is very good. If you would like I can mix in some Swedish Flower eggs, I have about 8 available right now. My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean (blue-house-farm.com). Exactly 18 eggs (that's how many I can fit in a box the way I wrap them, double boxed and individually bubble wrapped) Starting bid is $30 Shipping is $16 Edited: Auction ends tomorrow (Sunday) 5pm These will be shipped (or put in my incubator, please save me from too many winter chicks :)) on Monday.
$45

12 First Import Silverudd's Blue Hatching eggs

This is the first time these have been offered in this forum. The eggs are super fresh from two pens with proven roosters. Silverudd's Blue are one of the rare breeds developed by Martin Silverudd in Sweden.

They are production egg layers of light to minty green eggs. Some of the eggs can have a blue tint.

These chickens are only medium size, but lay large eggs. They are docile and good foragers. I have never had a mean one. They have a single straight comb and come in blue, black and splash colors. With these eggs all three colors are a possibility for chicks.

The auction ends at 3:00 CST on Monday. Please pay with paypal at the end of the auction. Your eggs will be shipped on Monday evening after payment is complete. I will PM you when the auction ends. I am NPIP-TN and approved for shipping to VA.

Shipping is $15.00. I am starting the bidding at $25.00 for 12 eggs!

Feel free to PM me with questions. Lisa
I'll start the bidding at $25 - they are so pretty!

Back
Top Bottom