The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

TJChickens has beautiful porcelain and Mille Fleur d'uccles.

For small and keeping indoors, might want to look at Seramas... @TJChickens has them and sells eggs often...
smile.png

Thanks for the referrals.
hugs.gif

I have some call ducks laying eggs right now. I don't want to hatch them. Is anybody interested in a few call eggs? It's a beautifully colored flock and normally very fertile.

Here's most of the colors I have.

I have some call ducks laying eggs right now. I don't want to hatch them. Is anybody interested in a few call eggs? It's a beautifully colored flock and normally very fertile. Here's most of the colors I have.
Why did I subscribe to this thread?? It's just killing me scrolling through all of these beautiful hatching eggs, and knowing that I can't buy any :hit

I have some call ducks laying eggs right now. I don't want to hatch them. Is anybody interested in a few call eggs? It's a beautifully colored flock and normally very fertile. Here's most of the colors I have.
Oh my gosh they're so pretty! I wish our city ordinances allowed us to have ducks!!!!

It won't let me make my own ISO in any of the BST groups yet but I'm ISO rare color coturnix quail hatching eggs, button quail hatching eggs, or a really small breed of chicken (bantam?) that will do well being kept indoors. Partridge silkies look really cool, but I really don't know enough to know what would do well.

I can tell you that no matter how adorable they are, silkies should not be indoors. Entirely too much manure. I'd say sebrights or serama, maybe d'uccle...those are the smallest and least offensive when it comes to poo...

I can tell you that no matter how adorable they are, silkies should not be indoors.  Entirely too much manure.  I'd say sebrights or serama, maybe d'uccle...those are the smallest and least offensive when it comes to poo...

I have local "chicken friends" that keep their silkies indoors, in their house. Not just a few either. A whole flock that live in 2 bedrooms. I have never been to their house but I can (or I should say can't) only imagine the smell and the amount of dust that leaks out under the doors!!

Back
Top Bottom