The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have a couple pens separated long enough now to collect eggs. Let's kick the season off with a bang! [COLOR=B22222]AUCTION #1 - exactly 6 Ayam Cemani hatching eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]Starts at[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]$1[/COLOR][COLOR=B22222], no reserve[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]Shipping $15[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]AUCTION #2 - exactly 8 bbs Exchequer Leghorn eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]Starts at[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]$1[/COLOR][COLOR=B22222], no reserve[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]Shipping $15[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222](These eggs have a little mud tracked on them.)[/COLOR] Auctions end 01/31 at 11:00 am CST. Last highest bid with timestamp 11:00 wins. Payment due immediately after auction end to cjwaldon at yahoo. com. I may not be available at auction end so please pay promptly so that when I get to the PC there won't be any delays printing your shipping label. Please also PM your shipping info. Include phone number if you want eggs held for pick up. Eggs ship 01/31. Please note these are the first eggs collected this season from both pens. Although I have watched the roosters performing, I have not confirmed fertility. All sales final. No refunds, no replacements.
$4 on cemani

At auction- one dozen Serama eggs. Silkied and smooth feathered.

Starts at $24.
Shipping $12.

Ends tonight at 7pm PST
Ships Tuesday morning

These eggs will mostly be from the two pens that are laying well. One of those pens (S11) consists of two show quality smooth roosters with one show quality smooth hen and two silkied hens that are probably border line sq because they are probably too horizontal. Resulting chicks may be show or pet quality.

The other pen, (S10) Consists of two silkied roos, three smooth hens and one silkied hen. One roo and three hens are show quality. So silkied feathering probable and any resulting smooths will have a sikied gene.

I cannot guarantee silkied or not from those two pens. I will give a further description of pens for any other eggs that are sent.

The last chicks from pens 10 and 11

These pullets are now the silkied hens that are in pen 11

I realized I don't have pictures of the adults in those pens. I will try to fix that!

You've got the current high bid on the cemani from what I see.
wink.png

I have a couple pens separated long enough now to collect eggs. Let's kick the season off with a bang! [COLOR=B22222]AUCTION #1 - exactly 6 Ayam Cemani hatching eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]Starts at[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]$1[/COLOR][COLOR=B22222], no reserve[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]Shipping $15[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]AUCTION #2 - exactly 8 bbs Exchequer Leghorn eggs[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]Starts at[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]$1[/COLOR][COLOR=B22222], no reserve[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]Shipping $15[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222](These eggs have a little mud tracked on them.)[/COLOR] Auctions end 01/31 at 11:00 am CST. Last highest bid with timestamp 11:00 wins. Payment due immediately after auction end to cjwaldon at yahoo. com. I may not be available at auction end so please pay promptly so that when I get to the PC there won't be any delays printing your shipping label. Please also PM your shipping info. Include phone number if you want eggs held for pick up. Eggs ship 01/31. Please note these are the first eggs collected this season from both pens. Although I have watched the roosters performing, I have not confirmed fertility. All sales final. No refunds, no replacements.
$5.00 on CJ's Cemanis
1f64f-1f3fc.png
1f61c.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom