The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Just out of interest TJ, where did you get or how did you breed bantam EEs? Thanks!
I bought my original birds from a man in Kentucky and I asked him the same thing. He had bought his from someone else and he didn't know the breeding that went into them. I was curious also. They all have green legs and pea combs. Some of them fit the standard for bantam ameraucana, but I like different colors, so most of mine are not correct color for ameraucana. Wish I could answer you better!

Edited to correct: changed rose combs to pea combs

Last edited:
I bought my original birds from a man in Kentucky and I asked him the same thing. He had bought his from someone else and he didn't know the breeding that went into them. I was curious also. They all have green legs and rose combs. Some of them fit the standard for bantam ameraucana, but I like different colors, so most of mine are not correct color for ameraucana. Wish I could answer you better!
Rose combs or pea combs?

I bought my original birds from a man in Kentucky and I asked him the same thing. He had bought his from someone else and he didn't know the breeding that went into them. I was curious also. They all have green legs and pea combs. Some of them fit the standard for bantam ameraucana, but I like different colors, so most of mine are not correct color for ameraucana. Wish I could answer you better!

That’s cool, I’d have also kept them as EEs instead of having 1 colour of Ameraucana bantam. Sadly, I’m in South Africa where this stuff is hardly available. Oh well, someday I’ll find them.

Back
Top Bottom