~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

(I HATE ALCOHOL WTH SHANNON.IM NOT BAD IN THAT WAY.)

Edgar got back in his dirty car.

(I was quoting a meme:
latest

XD)

Andrew got in his car and started it up.

"I'm great," Abby smiled warmly. "Glad to see everyone's happy again. Now the power's on, anyway." Abby chuckled.
---
(I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE GOOD. XD)

"Nice work," Andrew congratulated him. "Let's get this back to HQ, get it tested and find who it belongs to?"
"Yeah. No idea what happened there. Maybe one of my drunk friends did it.'' Tobias chuckled.

(Ah right....XP)

Edgar started his truck and backed out and started driving back where they came.

(Hehehe. XD)

Andrew drove to HQ, pulling up into the car park.
---
"Yeah. No idea what happened there. Maybe one of my drunk friends did it.'' Tobias chuckled.

Abby chuckled. Then, she went back over to Buck.
---
Kiki grinned up at Tobias.
---
Kail waited patiently. Tapping quietly.

(Hehehe. XD)

Andrew drove to HQ, pulling up into the car park.
---
Abby chuckled. Then, she went back over to Buck.
---
Kiki grinned up at Tobias.
---
Kail waited patiently. Tapping quietly.
Edgar parked a space over.He turned his truck off got out and went back inside taking the folder of robbery information with him.He went straight to his office found his notebook inside his desk drawer,sat at his desk and wrote down the description of everything he'd seen at the bank with a black fountain pen,everything he writ in cursive.

Last edited:
"I love you.'' Tobias said. 

"I love you too." Kiki hugged Tobias.
---
Edgar parked a space over.He turned his truck off got out and went back inside taking the folder of robbery information with him.He went straight to his office found his notebook inside his desk drawer,sat at his desk and wrote down the description of everything he'd seen at the bank with a black fountain pen,everything he writ in cursive.

Andrew dissappeared into his office.

Back
Top Bottom