The New Oklahoma Auction/Swap List

OK guys I am ready for spring and it appears my livestock is too!!
wee.gif
Hens layin like crazy and roos and drakes are lookin for love!!
Anybody knows of auctions going on in Ok please post time and dates. Thanks
thumbsup.gif

There is an Auction in Wister OK this evening at 6pm.

You can get more info here. :) https://www.facebook.com/CrozierAuctions Hope this helps.

OK guys I am ready for spring and it appears my livestock is too!!
wee.gif
Hens layin like crazy and roos and drakes are lookin for love!!
Anybody knows of auctions going on in Ok please post time and dates. Thanks
thumbsup.gif
With the link that Notsuperwoman posted I would try it. They have several I think almost every weekend in different locations. One is this coming weekend or Friday in Coweta. If you go to the Okies in the BYC III thread we will post about upcoming auctions and shows and it is the best way to keep updated. You might post also what you will have available. Some like to buy right off of people on the BYC.

This is from their FB page today:

Coweta Poultry Auction is this Friday night January 17th. It will be held at the Wagoner County Fairgrounds which is located behind the high school football field. Early consignments include 36 bales of 90% Bermuda Grass hay, GQF 1202 incubator with bulk humidity system, Call Ducks (several colors), Laying Hens, Turkey, and more. It is going to be clear weather wise and the building is heated. Remember the cages do not have to sell at our auctions. We accept cash, checks, visa, mc, and discover with a 3% buyers premium. The 3% is waived if paying by cash or check. We will be there at noon to start accepting consignments and the auction starts at 6:00 p.m. If you need more info or want to let us know about your consignments give us a call or message us. 918-575-0015 Hope to see you there.

Does anyone have the name and number to the auction east of Harrah. I can't seem to find any information about it other than where it was located. Is it still in business?

I was at Lee's Feed and Supply in Tulsa/Catoosa today. They will be starting to hold poultry and livestock auctions the last Saturday of the month. I believe in April. Time is still to be determined. I will edit this post and add the concrete details when I go back later this week.

I was at Lee's Feed and Supply in Tulsa/Catoosa today. They will be starting to hold poultry and livestock auctions the last Saturday of the month. I believe in April. Time is still to be determined. I will edit this post and add the concrete details when I go back later this week.
clap.gif
Oh exciting! Yes please do!

Back
Top Bottom