The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That's a great picture DMC!

X2! Beautiful sunset

That sunset looks like peace.

Thank you, that's what I thought. I wouldn't have gotten it if the combine hadn't started plugging up and we had to stop.
1f60a.png

Good morning! I've already shared the antelope around the golf course, here are a few pictures of the other animals that hang out there: Deer in the backyard between the pro shop and the park: Young porcupine: (That's a straw next to him, he's fairly small...about as big around as a volley ball.)
Good morning all! Debby you are brave getting close to a porcupine
1f606.png
we get deer in our yard all the time but I never get pictures as nice as yours.

Morning WV and DMC!

DMC, the young porcupine doesn't mind anyone getting close to around 4 feet of him. Guess he just knows no one better mess with him. He's been hanging around for a couple weeks now...he makes a circuit every day around the park edge to the front of the club house, over to the 2nd green and then ambles back toward the park. He's been a lot of fun to watch!

Morning WV and DMC!

DMC, the young porcupine doesn't mind anyone getting close to around 4 feet of him. Guess he just knows no one better mess with him. He's been hanging around for a couple weeks now...he makes a circuit every day around the park edge to the front of the club house, over to the 2nd green and then ambles back toward the park. He's been a lot of fun to watch!

Is there a campground there also?

Is there a campground there also?

No camping...just a large park with tables, grills, playground equipment, horseshoe pits and volleyball area. There's also a place where people wanting to raft or canoe down the river can get in or out with their gear.

Morning WV and DMC!

Very cool!!

Back
Top Bottom