The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

BL - gotta think of Blooie's blood pressure! Twas indeed funny though
1f60a.png
You don't think she'll use the "ka-blooie" on me, do you?
hide.gif

Now, would you all relax? We kinda like people wondering what the heck the attraction to Wyoming is. I have a T-shirt that says it all. On the front it says:

WYOMING -

Hurricane force winds
Too many green plates (referring to the number of people driving cars with Colorado plates since they have to come up here to really be able to get into the mountains and enjoy them)

Suicidal dear
Homicidal bears
8 months of winter

The back says:
It ain't safe here - go back and tell your family and friends!

Last edited:
Now, would you all relax? We kinda like people wondering what the heck the attraction to Wyoming is. I have a T-shirt that says it all. On the front it says:

WYOMING -

Hurricane force winds
Too many green plates (referring to the number of people driving cars with Colorado plates since they have to come up here to really be able to get into the mountains and enjoy them)

Suicidal dear
Homicidal bears
8 months of winter

The back says:

I like it!

Now, would you all relax?  We kinda like people wondering what the heck the attraction to Wyoming is.  I have a T-shirt that says it all. On the front it says:

WYOMING - 

Hurricane force winds
Too many green plates (referring to the number of people driving cars with Colorado plates since they have to come up here to really be able                                     to get into the mountains and enjoy them)

Suicidal dear
Homicidal bears
8 months of winter

The back says:

Shame you can only be in a t-shirt for two weeks of the year
1f602.png

Haa! Shows what you know.....I wear that T-shirt year 'round...even in winter! Of course, I have a long sleeved shirt on under it, but still!!
lau.gif

My other favorite one is has palm trees and a fancy building on it. It says, "Cowley Country Club - it's a State of Mind!" Teehee!!

Haa!  Shows what you know.....I wear that T-shirt year 'round...even in winter!  Of course, I have a long sleeved shirt on under it, but still!!  :lau

My other favorite one is has palm trees and a fancy building on it.  It says, "Cowley Country Club - it's a State of Mind!"  Teehee!!
[/quoting

Clever thinking!

WYOMING -

Hurricane force winds

Suicidal dear
Homicidal bears
8 months of winter

The back says:
Hmmmm -

Hurricane force winds - got that; shoot, we got the whole ball of wax, not just the wind!
Outta state plates - yup, got that too; "tersts" in the summer, "snowbirds" in the winter.
Suicidal deer - check, and possums, too . . . 'course, sometimes, it's hard to tell which is which
roll.png

Homicidal bears - definitely, though even they don't argue with the alligators
8 months of winter - gotta admit, you got me there, though spending at least 6 months with air that's almost too thick to breathe must count for something (which reminds me, I really need to go wash my car; either that, or change its nickname from "Silver" to "Green." I wonder what moss does to the aerodynamics? It can't be good for my gas milage)

When you factor in the North Carolina state bird (the mosquito) and Pollen Season, I have to wonder why

Maybe I'm a masochist?

Oh, and did you know there's a North Carolina town named "Whynot?"
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom