The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all! I do not like the time change...except it's lighter now. Looks like it's going to be a beauty of a day today. It was 75* the last 2 days, must be our Indian summer. I put a couple pictures in the family and chickens contest Debby
1f60a.png

DMC, I saw your entries and all I can say is
woot.gif

That's one of my favorite contests...it's such a treat to see member's families enjoying the animals!

Thank you for sharing your pictures

Sour, this is where having a grandkid around would be helpful. No one understands this techy-type stuff like a kid. My 16-yr old pro shop employee had to help me figure out my new cell phone this summer, so I get it.

DMC cute family/chick pics! I think I'll go out this afternoon and try to snap some. Alot of leaves are on the ground after the recent rain, my whole yard is covered. The chicks love pecking around in them. Hoping to get some pics with the chicks and dogs together. :)

Here's the half-wall in my kitchen, before and after. White was when we moved in. Blah! We only replaced the doors and stained them. Found solid walnut ones. Replaced the counter and sink with granite, backsplash with stone. Much more to my taste.

DMC cute family/chick pics! I think I'll go out this afternoon and try to snap some. Alot of leaves are on the ground after the recent rain, my whole yard is covered. The chicks love pecking around in them. Hoping to get some pics with the chicks and dogs together.
smile.png

Here's the half-wall in my kitchen, before and after. White was when we moved in. Blah! We only replaced the doors and stained them. Found solid walnut ones. Replaced the counter and sink with granite, backsplash with stone. Much more to my taste.

Pretty kitchen WV! I like all the cabinet and counter space you have, very nice job
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom